Misconduct at HC - one arrest

Denise Lloyd

My guess is, whoever it is, they'll be someone who has no knowledge of the real juicy stuff. Had they been someone who knew the secrets and where the bodies were buried they'd have never been thrown over the hedge and left to face the consequences of their actions or their involvement in whatever it is that'll now act as a smokescreen for the really good stuff that's been and has been secreted for many years.

Yep! All things considered you can bet it'll be some junior or middle ranking person who's no threat to anyone higher up the food chain. So many of them, and we all know the names of the big hitters who've always been allowed to feed at the trough first, have been and gone having done many questionable things to acquire their Gagging Payment and their Reference for their next job at a another Council.

We're we ever told the result and outcome of the last senior suspension who then left for new pastures? No! We weren't told because the model of public service is designed to ensure that there is no need or requirement to tell us what happened and unless the person arrested is extremely unlucky and friendless, we'll never be told what happened to them.

God help us!

Having been down the Ale House and supped a bucket of ale with a source who's in a position to report on what's going on within Plough Lane, I can say with some confidence that the arrest is in connection with the million quid overspend at Blueschool House.

The source also tells me, albeit they were blasted out of their brains on ale that I poured down the fools throat in order to extract this information, that it's likely that further collars will be felt in connection with this sorry episode in the latest chapter of 'how the Council fu.ck.ed things up again'.

Interestingly, the HT comments have been closed on this story which suggests to me that already the Council are pulling up the drawbridge in an effort to halt the gossip and have recruited HT to limit the damage via a news blackout and stop people discussing where their money has gone.

Interestingly, the HT comments have been closed on this story which suggests to me that already the Council are pulling up the drawbridge in an effort to halt the gossip and have recruited HT to limit the damage via a news blackout and stop people discussing where their money has gone.

Also interesting that HT have only had the story on their site the last couple of hours or so. Compare with the BBC where it was on since early this morning, and with more detail (such as it is at the moment).

Had to be Blueschool House didn't it?

LIst here of Cabinet member portfolios item 12. Confirmation of Cllr Bramer responsibilities.

Contracts and assets:  Councillor Harry Bramer

* Major contract negotiation

* Commissioning (strategic)

* Oversight and management of contracts

* Council assets/property

* Waste

* Common land

* Community services
    - Parks and countryside
    - Leisure Services o Cultural services
    - Libraries
    - Heritage Services
    - Archives
    - Public conveniences  

* Policy development, quality assurance, external liaison, localities development, performance improvement and risk assurance relevant to the portfolio

* Any other specific responsibilities as allocated by the leader

Updated: 1 August 2017

• 9 months later...

Denise, Given that I've met you and you're clearly a very bright young woman, I'm surprised that you've bothered to ask a question you already know the answer to. And you do know it's answer!

i suspect when you took to your keyboard asking about this issue it probably did cross your mind that you were wasting your time even bothering to resurrect this topic that saw a million quid disappear from the public purse, but in the faint chance somebody knew anything, you concluded you'd give it a shot!

Well nothing has happened and if it ever did, and it won't, you, me and anyone else who's bloody bothered about our lost bloody million quid, will never ever be told about an outcome. Not while I've got breath to suck upon my hand rolled cigarette.

if anything, my sympathy lies with the poor sod the Clown-Cil threw over the hedge and to the dogs simply because they needed someone to sacrifice in order to give the impression that they were as bloody bothered as we were about corporate theft.

And if for some strange reason, and it ain't going to happen,  someone does have to bite the dust and walk away, you can be sure they'll be Gagged with a big fat juicy wedge of our money that'll send them on their way into self employment consulting other local authorities on the joys of spending our money on a bucket of boll.ock.s that's of no use to those of us who have to fund this ravenous gravy train.