Polish Agenda On This Site ?

Roger

Yes my gf of 10 years is Polish and she is delighted that a new Polish restaurant has opened. We visited today and we were so impressed by the food and service that I told the lady, I would write an article for her.

The Polish Night next weekend is being hosted by our Cllr and member Jim Kenyon and as we will be attending, I thought I would give that a plug too.  :Happy_32:

Yes my gf of 10 years is Polish and she is delighted that a new Polish restaurant has opened. We visited today and we were so impressed by the food and service that I told the lady, I would write an article for her.

The Polish Night next weekend is being hosted by our Cllr and member Jim Kenyon and as we will be attending, I thought I would give that a plug too. :Happy_32:

I think this is a good thing I'd like the idea of a polish restraurant & why not after all we have Indian,Chinese, Italian etc although I'm no conesouir of polish cuisine but I'd give it a go for sure…whereabouts is it located?

I think this is a good thing I'd like the idea of a polish restraurant & why not after all we have Indian,Chinese, Italian etc although I'm no conesouir of polish cuisine but I'd give it a go for sure…whereabouts is it located?

St Owen St on the corner opposite the pharmacy heading toward the duck pond.

You've gotta tip your hat to this particular people. The Polish came, they settled and they've conquered. Highly motivated, well educated, very tough and resourceful with a single minded determination to exploit their liberty and free will and better themselves, they've overcome it all and succeeded.

Of all the many nations from behind the Old Iron Curtain, and there are many, it's the Polish who've risen to the top and its they that you could say are the European Unions greatest success. It's quite remarkable just how entrepreneurial this nation of people are. Whether it's opening a hairdressers, a grocers, going self employed, plumbing, plastering or fitting kitchens, they'll do it and they'll do it cheaper than everyone else.

Mind, this doesn't mean I don't want 'Out' of the European Union. I do! I hate the European Union. Only the bloody Eurovision Song Contest comes close to my personal dislike of the EU. And that'll be delivered to us soon. Another festival of pure rancid **** that they across the Channel lovingly claim to be music. Bloody Eurovision! Another year to listen to some strange looking fool who'll sing the Continent a merry tune about the local wench falling in love with a passing **** who's the owner of a herd of goats that produce an ungodly yield of milk every time he bothers to physically buggar his mangy beasts as they trample their way through the village on their way back up the mountain where the chorus ends and our ears are rested from their three chord **** song that'll make you scream, 'let me die now. My ears are weary and my heart bleeds for some good old British tune'.

The Polish Night next weekend is being hosted by our Cllr and member Jim Kenyon and as we will be attending, I thought I would give that a plug too.  :Happy_32:

Can't make it sorry. Attending LFC v Spurs ..... Drinks in an unknown pub after the game win/lose/draw. But have a good night!