Three Counties Hotel Sold

Colin James

I have heard from several sources over the past week that The Three Counties Hotel on Belmont Road may have been sold. 

Three Counties Hotel.jpg

Back in the middle of the summer I had heard that it had been sold to a local person who has care homes in and around Hereford but apparently that all fell through.

This latest news is only a rumour at this stage but it came from a good source. Has anyone heard the same thing? I may give Daniel a call and ask the question.

I have just received this update:

Hi everyone! I can see that there seems to be lots of untrue rumours circulating at the moment regarding the future of the hotel. Just to clear matters up, the situation is that a sale has been agreed although it's still at the very early stages of completion. The potential purchasers are a family from Oxford who wish to carry on with the business as an hotel, conference centre and wedding venue etc etc. There are no plans to knock the hotel down and redevelop so please be assured that we will continue to trade as normal. If anyone with a future booking who is still concerned, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks.  Michelle Standell

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...