3 year old Home alone

I have been informed that a three year has recently been reported to have been left home alone for atleast two days.

A delivery driver made two attempted deliveries to unknown address with the same response both times. "Mummy's in Poland, Daddy's at work!" After second attempt he then questioned a neighbour for further information regarding the child.

Neighbours reported matter to children's welfare. No further information. Source reliable.

Oh, Good grief.

That's absolutely appalling. There surely can be no excuse for this.

Thank goodness the delivery driver and neighbours  had the good sense - and conscience - to follow this up. Many folks would have ignored what was under their nose.

I hope the little one is OK.

A delivery driver made two attempted deliveries to unknown address with the same response both times.

Where is this? I'm assuming it might be Hereford but you don't say. Obviously a situation that requires to be reported.

You got 'Poland' :Surprised_32: into the equation so that will stir the pot even further! 

What difference should that make? It should provoke a reaction if the parents were from Hereford or Syria, well maybe not Syria because a lot of those parents put their kids lives in danger daily by placing them in small boats when leaving safe countries.. my comments will draw some attention I'm sure  :Vault:

You heard it here first; as per usual.

I was aware a day or so before but unable to post.

HT slow on the uptake, HC in denial as is the norm "The child was not 3" maybe not but clearly not old enough to be home alone! "Not left alone for two days as speculated" ok 47hrs then!

Is there going to a press release with hard facts naming and shaming? Would WMP like to comment further? I feel guilty leaving mini me in the car whilst I pay for fuel!

There is one comment on that HT article which the paper has deleted. It was mine. I asked how old the child was if he/she wasn't three. Obviously too controversial a question to be left on there!

I don't think naming and shaming the parents' would achieve very much as that would drag the child into it.