Councillor Russell B Hamilton to resign from midnight tonight

megilleland

Who's making the decisions in the Council now, since Cllr Russell B Hamilton resigned?

General Overview & Scrutiny Committee

Tuesday 1 October 2013 3.30 pm, CANCELLED

Public Waste Management Briefing

Friday 4 October 2013 - CANCELLED

Cabinet

Friday 4 October 2013 2.30 pm, CANCELLED

Audit and Governance Committee

Tuesday 15 October 2013 10.00 am, CANCELLED

Cabinet

Thursday 17 October 2013 2.00 pm, CANCELLED

And we haven't got to the end of the month yet.

Chris, The last time you and I exchanged pleasantries Im certain I congratulated you for bearing your teeth and responding forcefully to an argument. I liked your teeth and because Id seen them and I liked them, I chose to tell you that I liked your teeth so that you'd feel welcome and get a boost from knowing that your dentures were appreciated by me.

But now, because of your comment, branding people like me as bully's and cowards, I now no longer like your teeth because you've sunk them into me, suggesting that because I and others use a blogging handle we must be bully's and cowards. You'll not be surprised that I don't like this comment and I now no longer like your teeth.

Tread carefully Christopher. Don't go to war when you've no idea of the outcome. Im no bully and Im certainly no coward and neither are all the other bloggers who have used a blogging handle for a number of years. There is a huge difference between bullying and lampooning and I choose to believe that by lampooning political figures it helps deliver democratic values to the people of our Country who, moreoften than not, sit back, stay silent and let you all get on with it.

You put your guns away Chris. Put them back in your holster and keep your powder dry for when its really necessary to go to war. Leave behind the old New Labour ways of branding opposition as bully's, bigots and stupid people and simply be nice.

Finally, you know the rules. I've told you the rules. You leave Councillor Glenda Powell alone. Now, Im going to leave this issue behind and not give it a backward glance but if you choose again to call me a bully and a coward simply because of this exchange, Im going to come back and lampoon you and show you my teeth.

My very warmest regards Chris.

Well said Bobby!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guests
Guest smartieno1

For what it s worth I spoke to Russell on the issue of the Bedroom Tax and he chose to respond once then ignore me...so I am sure the B in Russell B Hamilton stands for "Baby" but it could be "Bully" cos I know he aint afraid to dish it out...what he can't stand is having it back

On a connected note Councillor Chappell you would do well to remember that in your role as a governor of St matins you have presided over the lies and deceit, of an assault on my 5 year old son by a member of staff way back in 2003...

So before you get all high and mighty make sure your whiter than white