Tap water Newton Farm

lpusseycat

With the risk of being told that I am a bundle of joy, I can honestly say I have noticed no difference in the water than it was last week, the week before, last year or for the last 10 years. As the water around here have never tasted right until I filtered it. 

Before anyone says anything I am not the only one who noticed, a friend of mine who comes up here also think our water do not taste nice until it is filtered, she noticed once when I did not filer it.

I have no idea what Welsh Water is doing at Barrs court road, but I do not think it will make a difference to the water.

I have no idea what Welsh Water is doing at Barrs court road, but I do not think it will make a difference to the water.

There is a topic on this site about that. From what I've seen personally it is about installing more reliable and less leaky pipes to deliver the actual water to the Aylestone area. Work is currently happening around the SEN school (and Bryngwyn Close). 

Water in Belmont when you pour it into a glass is not completely clear if I am honest you have to run the tap for a moment before it clears.

Is this in the morning after a period of non use? Sediment will 'settle' in a water system until it gets flushed out by a sudden rush.