Saxon Gate Ward Community Meeting

David Griffiths

Want to be involved in shaping your Community?

Hereford City Councillor David Griffiths is hosting an open community meeting to establish a new residents association for Saxon Gate ward,

18th September 2015 6pm at Saxon Hall, Open to all, Refreshments available.

If you need to form a 'residents association' then my brain tells me that the Councillor is on some sort of mission (probably to get re - elected) or that there is a problem festering. 

If you need to form a 'residents association' then my brain tells me that the Councillor is on some sort of mission (probably to get re - elected) or that there is a problem festering. 

Why does every thing you say have to be so negative! David has not long been elected, maybe the guy want to just do something for his constituents, personally this is what the area needs, so good effort on the councillors part.

At least someone is doing something I suppose, but it depends if people want it a lot of people are not interested in community stuff.

There have been a couple of attempts to set one up on the College Est. over the years, but it have come to nothing. 

To be honest I am one of those ones that not that bothered about them, they normally seems to have a few people at the head of them, that wants to poke their nose into everyone business or you get a few that click together.