election day

Jon stannard

Fair point AV.

Taking political colours out of the equation......

I guess there is local, "Do what's best for me and my cronies."

Then there's local, "Do what's best for my constituents and Hereford as a whole."

Many already have a proven track record, one way or the other.

It comes down to simple choice between the two types..... for my money, the majority of IOC candidates have the qualities I am looking for in local Councillors.

You will find the IOC Candidates standing in their wards do not have any hidden agendas and are standing up for what they believe in which is transparency and a right for Herefordshire people to have a say how their council is run. It gives a voice back to the people and brings democracy back to the system. It's Time For Change.

Dippy - I am not convinced that any of the existing councillors (Cabinet or otherwise) are in it for either themselves or their cronies. You may not believe what they have done is in the best interests of the County but that is different to them being on the make.

That said I do not know who I will vote for but I am certain about this - I will be voting for whom I think is the best candidate in my ward and who has the ability to deal with the ongoing strategic issues that we face because of the lack of money and not their particular party.

I feel that just voting, as a knee jerk reaction, for IOC or indeed any other party is not necessarily the right way to go

I see one of the IOC candidates is the former Chief Executive of the City Council (Charles Willis). What Wirral would have made of him is best left unsaid.

I absolutely endorse that view, AV.

Note I said "the majority" of IOC candidates......

If you honestly feel that there is someone who will represent your ward better, then of course you should vote for that person.

Getting folks out, and actually voting is the most important thing, so that we have a better representation of what the majority of residents want.

My honest opinion of the current cabinet is that they have NOT served Hereford well. They ALL need to go!

I am like a stick of rock........IOC throughout . I judy hope that they have the wherewithal to tKe the lead , I sincerely hope so .

Having said that , I am still waiting for any election communication from the IOC Candidate for my area , Queenswood.