UKIP Meeting

Frank Smith

Ubique, Truly my old friend, I'd vote for Lucifer if he assured me that we'd all be delivered from this madness. I've done my bit for Queen and Country, so have you and I'll be damned if I sit back and play by the rules any longer. I've done that for as long as I can remember and every time I've posted my ballot paper I've been delivered nothing but slime.

Each election I've sat there pouring over this, that and the other, studying their policies and then casting my vote which was based upon reason, commonsense and a sense of duty. Now? Well its all been thrown through the window. Commonsense and reason can get stuffed. I've joined the howling mob determined to be heard and have my Country, my heritage and my birthright protected from those who want me and my descendants to become permanent members of the EU and characters contained within George Orwell's book 'Animal Farm'.

They can all get stuffed! And whatsmore, come the next General Election, I'll repeat my irrational behaviour again and vote the same way just to get out of the madness that allows me to have my car cleaned every fifty yards by good people that came to Hereford convinced that this was the land of Milk and Honey!

• 11 months later...