Welcome!

Be sure to register in order to take full advantage of all of the awesome features this forum has!

Photo
- - - - -

River carnival

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

• Moderators
  • 390 posts
  • LocationSouth Side

Posted 21 April 2016

This Saturday. Castle green, meadows, villa st and THE RIVER WYE!!
No charge that I noticed. Family fun all round. Duck race around 3pm. (No animals will be harmed during this race) BAR face painting food.

Before you start to judge me...Step into my shoes and walk the life I'm living and if you get as far as I am...just maybe you will see how strong I really am.

#2 Adrian symonds

Adrian symonds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Locationhereford

Posted 22 April 2016

This Saturday. Castle green, meadows, villa st and THE RIVER WYE!!
No charge that I noticed. Family fun all round. Duck race around 3pm. (No animals will be harmed during this race) BAR face painting food.

I thought it was next week on the 30th?

#3 lpusseycat

lpusseycat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 April 2016

My friend is having a stall selling dog collars,leads and Bandannas etc all homemade.So please come along. It is next Saturday 30th April.

Edited by lpusseycat, 22 April 2016 .

#4 DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

• Moderators
  • 390 posts
  • LocationSouth Side

Posted 22 April 2016

Yes my mistake. Wishing the week away! Not used to having weekends off!! Bank Holiday weekend so bring a brolly & wellies!!

Before you start to judge me...Step into my shoes and walk the life I'm living and if you get as far as I am...just maybe you will see how strong I really am.

#5 Adrian symonds

Adrian symonds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Locationhereford

Posted 22 April 2016

Yes my mistake. Wishing the week away! Not used to having weekends off!! Bank Holiday weekend so bring a brolly & wellies!!

Thats ok then, I may have a wander and have a look if the weather is nice, I have next weekend off. I got tomorrow off, but not sure if I could be bothered tomorrow as back at work on sunday.

#6 ragwert

ragwert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • LocationEreford

Posted 23 April 2016

Thats ok then, I may have a wander and have a look if the weather is nice, I have next weekend off. I got tomorrow off, but not sure if I could be bothered tomorrow as back at work on sunday.

You been drinking?.....

#7 Adrian symonds

Adrian symonds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Locationhereford

Posted 24 April 2016

You been drinking?.....

Yes, but not that much. I have no idea what happened there.

I meant that I had this saturday gone  off, but if the carnival was then I would not have felt like going as I am working on Sunday, which is today.

I have the whole weekend off when the carnival is here, so I may feel more like going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users