It's Facemask Friday!

Hereford Voice

What do you think? Will you be wearing one?

103958038_HVFacemaskFriday.png.d04e3a89a87138e798a6d9f7933ffcc2.png

LAW: Face coverings must be worn in shops, supermarkets, indoor shopping centres and transport hubs - such as train stations and airports - in England from today.

A face covering is defined as a fabric covering, scarf or bandana that covers the 'nose and mouth'.

It is also compulsory to wear a face covering when buying food and drink from 'takeaways' cafes and shops.

More details in 👉 this article  

I’ll be damned if I follow this madness and comply by wearing a face mask. And, if the shops refuse to serve me food, which is essential to prolong my pointless life, then so be it. I’ll starve to death.

Whatsmore, if it becomes known nationally and internationally that I’m not complying and all permanent sitting members of the United Nations draft a binding resolution to force me to wear a mask and threaten that if I bloody don’t theyll carry out strategic bombing thrice fortnightly on me and my abode, still, even then, I won’t comply with this madness.

They can flatten the place. I couldn’t care less. And if I manage to survive the dreadful attack upon my personal sovereignty, I’ll emerge from the dust and rubble and tell the media, ‘I ain’t wearing a bloody face mask’.

I don’t believe in any of it. I’m not going to hate the Russians, the Chinese or anybody else they tell me to become scared of. I don’t believe in Greta and her apocalyptic prophecy that the planet will crack in two, the oceans will boil and we’ll all die in agony in some fiery Hell Fire. I don’t believe in anything that Megan and Harry have to say, I don’t believe in crazed divisive ideologies such as Black Lives Matter that only succeed in breaking up and shattering the spirit of our imperfect societies, I hate the bloody EU, and I don’t believe in our celebrity culture that helps drive the power of the Far Left Marxist ideologies that only want to destroy everything they hate, which is pretty much everything that brings about happiness.

Anyways, there you have it. I ain’t wearing no bloody face mask and I definetly ain’t going to start kneeling wearing a bloody face mask!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well said Bobby. We are certainly living in a mad house where common sense is in short supply. Your post is worthy of inclusion into The Slog. Will you allow me to do it for you I am sure you will get a good reponse. By the way I have heard that from the beginning of August the government want us to hop around alternately on each leg on alternate weeks.

There’ll be a huge price for society to pay once this madness ends, and it’s not just the economy or the deveststion to humanity and it’s sense of normality.

Its our children. Wrapped in cotton wool and denied their right to experience life and build up individual resistance and immunity to the many diseases out there, in the years to come hundreds of thousands will die from ailments that we once took for granted and once were beatable with a week off school and some medication to hasten their recovery.

Anyways, we’re all off to Hell in a handcart and there’s no stopping those that have a predisposition to be frightened of anything and everything. They’ll wear their face masks and if they’re told to, and they’re convinced it’s a good, noble and right thing to do, they’ll daub themselves in their own excrement if it reduces the levels of fear these poor souls genuinely experience every single time they’re told, ‘be afraid’.

Imagine AIDS emerging  now rather than back in the eighties. God only knows what they’d introduce to prevent us all engaging in acts of love?

Thinking of you Bobby

“Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.”
— Bertrand Russell

More quotes from https://www.positivityblog.com/22-inspirational-quotes-on-fear/

“Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.”
— Bertrand Russell

“Fears are educated into us, and can, if we wish, be educated out.”
— Karl Augustus Menninger

“Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem to be more afraid of life than death.”
— James F. Byrnes

“Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
— Plato

“Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.”
— Shirley Maclaine

And this rings true for all our scientific whizz kids:

“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.”
— Unknown

I received this email yesterday from a friend:

Hi Martin

I know it was a while ago but many thanks for the photo you sent to us on the 19th June and it has took me all this time to say thank you and to say the view from Jacky's room with the garden is first class.

I have been looking after Vivienne over the last 6 weeks. We possibly mentioned during the phone conversation before receiving your email that Vivienne was under the weather with loss of appetite smell and taste, dry cough, no energy and out of breath but no pain anywhere.

During this time and since Vivienne could not do anything other than sit around and sleep in the daytime but not at night, so I was full time (and still are) house husband.

(MG - At this point I decided she had Coronavirus, but apparently not)

Subsequently she managed to get an appointment with her doctor after I kept on to her and was sent for for a blood test and chest X-ray, resulting in being given a weeks course of antibiotics which did nothing. 
The x - ray by the way showed some "slight" shadowing on each lung which was put down as congestion and blood tests questionable but no cause for alarm and it was arranged for a further blood test in two weeks.

After the second blood test we had a phone call the next day from the surgery to say Vivienne was to report to A&E immediately. However, we insisted to seeing the doctor before we went and it transpired that her Kidney function was out of control and that her Lungs were infected.

Vivienne then spent 6 days at Kettering hospital under going many tests.  She was transferred last Friday at 6.00am to the Renal Unit at Northampton with the cause of her illness being diagnosed as Vasculitus. A virus that attacks vital organs usually through the small veins and arteries and immobilises your immune system. This is said to be a rare disease and it is not known how you get it.

I am pleased to say she feels in her self like back to normal but is under intense treatment to stabilise her and get her back to full lon term health.

Sorry we haven't replied before but I am sure Vivienne will phone you when she is back home which maybe this weekend with back up by nurses visiting and telephone consultations etc.

We sincerely hope Jacky is improving further with your care and that you are bearing up and apologies for a late response. 

Our sincere best wishes to you both

Vivienne & John

How many of these Covid cases other than flu and Influenza could be Vasculitus?