Sign in to follow this  
Hereford Voice

Plans to convert Sullivan House into Apartments

341127842_SullivanHouse.thumb.jpg.0a026b140a18593ed6becb5461cadf6f.jpg

Sullivan House Widemarsh Street Hereford, proposed change of use of redundant commercial building B1(a) to C3 residential incorporating 10 no. apartments of 6no. 1 bedroom units and 4no. 2 bedroom units. The proposal includes bin and cycle storageand 5 no. car parking spaces.

Planning Application P192324/PA2

So 14 dwellings. 5 parking spots. At least you will know there is zero free parking if you buy! 

5 hours ago, Roger said:

So 14 dwellings. 5 parking spots. At least you will know there is zero free parking if you buy! 

I am sure that they would include more parking facilities of they had the room. I would much rather see new modern homes being created than empty buildings Roger, wouldn't you? 

17 hours ago, Paul Jones said:

I am sure that they would include more parking facilities of they had the room. I would much rather see new modern homes being created than empty buildings Roger, wouldn't you? 

My comment was purely a parking comment. New flat. No realistic parking. I am all for empty space being maximised.