Are you on Vodaphone fibre broadband?

ragwert

Let me tell you all of a slight issue shall we say that Vodaphone have with quite a few customers in some parts

of Hereford.
They have a serious issue with overloading,ie too many customers on some of their systems,College for one.
Although they are in the process of upgrading their systems this has been an on going issue for over

four months.
If you are one of their customers then click on the link below in the evening and have a look at your speed.
You are probably guaranteed 32mps.If you are getting less (I'm getting around 8mps....Yes 8mps)  then contact Vodaphone.
and complain. 

http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/

It's not just vodaphone. I'm with BTfibre and apparently able to get 72mb! I average 30-40. I have never reached the magic 72 not even at 4am!

If you read the small print it does say somewhere that, your maximum speed is just that; nothing more! They do not guarantee speeds as it is 'total user depending'!

It's not just vodaphone. I'm with BTfibre and apparently able to get 72mb! I average 30-40. I have never reached the magic 72 not even at 4am!

If you read the small print it does say somewhere that, your maximum speed is just that; nothing more! They do not guarantee speeds as it is 'total user depending'!

Vodaphone guarantee a min speed.When I signed up it was 40 mps,when I told them I'm only getting around 33mps they lowered their

speed guarantee to 32mps.Vodaphones equipment is attached to BT's  that's where the problem is.My evening speed is between 6 & 10 mps.

They have installed the new equipment & are testing it for a week and will transfer customers who are having problems overnight one day next week.

My gripe with this company is they don't tell you they are having problems nor do they keep you informed once you do have a problem.

Not only am I going for a refund of all monthly payments since Feb I'm also wanting compensation from them.