Herefordshire Council Parking

greenknight

Now I know this is a frequent topic of conversation but actually I want to thank Civil Enforcement for applying common sense.

Yesterday I parked up at St.Martin's and dutifully placed my ticket in the window of my trusty transport. Grabbing my gym gear from the boot I headed for Halo ready to thrash out my frustrations on the concept two rowing machine.

On my return to the car I saw that cursed yellow plastic docket and immediately thought why.Looking at the ticket it had clearly turned itself over when I closed the boot. I nearly always check this because the other trick is for it to blow off the dashboard but on this day I did not.

Anywayz I immediately appealed and to be fair these guys have accepted my explanation and cancelled the notice...all within 24 hours.

Now I know our Council gets a lot of grief on this site however this is one member who appreciates their common sense and compassion on this occasion.

I shall probably check the ticket three times now...not good for my OCD.