HT allowing Comments or not !

Ubique

Why are the HT allowing comments on some Drink Drive Cases and not others. When I first read the below a couple of hours ago article comments were allowed - now mine has been deleted and

" Comments are closed " it did flash through my mine that perhaps the Reporter uses the Managers restaurant ........I am sure that's not true . I am sure that the HT can defend their decision - but they should be consistent

From the HT website today ......

A RESTAURANT manager was found to be three times over the drink drive limit after police found her car blocking a junction.

Erika Biro, 30, of Chesham, Buckinghamshire, was found asleep inside her Mini which was on the B4224 How Caple to Fownhope Road just after 3.30am on June 27.

The manager at the Old Market branch of Chimichanga in Hereford admitted to drinking three large glasses of wine earlier in the evening

Why are the HT allowing comments on some Drink Drive Cases and not others. When I first read the below a couple of hours ago article comments were allowed - now mine has been deleted and

" Comments are closed " it did flash through my mine that perhaps the Reporter uses the Managers restaurant ........I am sure that's not true . I am sure that the HT can defend their decision - but they should be consistent

From the HT website today ......

A RESTAURANT manager was found to be three times over the drink drive limit after police found her car blocking a junction.

Erika Biro, 30, of Chesham, Buckinghamshire, was found asleep inside her Mini which was on the B4224 How Caple to Fownhope Road just after 3.30am on June 27.

The manager at the Old Market branch of Chimichanga in Hereford admitted to drinking three large glasses of wine earlier in the evening

Someones reading your comments here Ubique.Comments are now allowed on the story.

Thanks Ragwert , my comment has not been reinstated - it complied with the HT code , all I said was that I wonder how someDefendants think of what to say in Court -" I felt tired so I stopped at a road junction and fell asleep ! ". Doh !