CCTV surveillance on Edgar street / white cross roundabout?

I was just wondering if there is CCTV surveillance on Edgar street / white cross roundabout as I had an accident there 2 days ago with someone who is black mailing me for money and need to prove my case.

Kind regards,

Eleri

Let your insurance company sort it out.

If they are bothering you for money I have a guess they ain't insured.

Been there too. Leave it to the insurance company. Write a polite non mitigating letter to the third party stating that all correspondence must now be sent to your insurance company. Record and send any correspondence to your insurance company if it comes to you. Mine was resolved in 18 month! :Winky: They still denied responsibility even though their insurance company admitted liability due to circumstance. My premium was not affected.

You could always walk the area and look for private CCTV it may help?

You have highlighted why I have both front and rear facing cameras in my car. As basic car cameras can now be bought for less than £10, there is no excuse. OK, so at that price they don't have GPS and all the bells and whistles, but even cameras with all the features are available for less than £100.

Car cameras are an investment which will pay their own way, as soon as one finds oneself in the position described above. Insurances companies will tend to prefer a "knock for knock" arrangement and will increase your premium.

Incidentally, as a bonus I have some wonderful footage of a stag trotting along the road in front of me, not far from the village of Blakemere and of a top hatted man playing and driving a motorised piano (yes, really) in Pembridge, among other niceties.

You have highlighted why I have both front and rear facing cameras in my car. As basic car cameras can now be bought for less than £10, there is no excuse. OK, so at that price they don't have GPS and all the bells and whistles, but even cameras with all the features are available for less than £100.

Car cameras are an investment which will pay their own way, as soon as one finds oneself in the position described above. Insurances companies will tend to prefer a "knock for knock" arrangement and will increase your premium.

Incidentally, as a bonus I have some wonderful footage of a stag trotting along the road in front of me, not far from the village of Blakemere and of a top hatted man playing and driving a motorised piano (yes, really) in Pembridge, among other niceties.

We have had similar along the Bridge Sollars road before now, a pair of dear wandering around.

As has been said, refer everything to your insurance company - safer that way