Doorman Injured In Hereford

Colin James

For the record and having worked on the doors in Commercial Road Hereford for many years and from information I have received today, I can confirm that the doorman that was injured was at Wetherspoons.

A male had been asked to leave earlier. He was outside having a domestic with his misses and he grabbed her around the throat, the doorman stepped in to stop it.

The male grabbed the doorman's radio and smashed it into the doormans face badly injuring him. The male was restrained and then the female kicked off with the doorman. Both were arrested.

Wetherspoon Hereford.jpg

They sound like a delightful couple.

Not.

I hope they are the subject of a HAND ban, as well as any punishment the court may dish out.

I hope the injured man feels recovers soon.

Dippy, a hand ban will follow, pretty sure of that. As for punishment from my experience, unfortunately, they will probably end up with just a slap on the wrist...

The male grabbed the doorman's radio and smashed it into the doormans face badly injuring him. 

We've all read the HT item on this. Caution issued. Cops 'unable' to identify premises involved. Which has cued some sarcastic comments on the website unsurprisingly.

I was in Wetherspoons last night between 23.00 and Midnight. Quiet as a grave. Two bouncers on duty for no apparent reason. They looked bored stupid.