New editor for Hereford Times

Denise Lloyd

Clive Joyce who has been with the HT on and off for quite a few years and rejoined as editor in 2014 is retiring.

The new HT editor is Peter John and will taking up his post on 1st January 2016.

Let us hope he is strong minded and impartial.  Good luck in your new post Mr John and a happy retirement Mr Joyce.

Clive Joyce who has been with the HT on and off for quite a few years and rejoined as editor in 2014 is retiring.

Mr. Joyce joined the HT from the Kidderminster Shuttle Publication not long ago. I remember it well. I wish him the very best in his retirement.

I was hoping for him to shake up the website content. It never happened. 

I despair when you get 'Senior Reporters' publishing a news story on that site when it's simply a 'cut + paste' job from another source. There is no investigation of the story and it seems, almost, as tho the reporter concerned is just on autopilot to report anything they can copy or embroider. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the reporters concerned have degrees ~ but they are hardly stretching themselves from what I've read. Mr. Joyce could have changed that. He never. In my opinion.