Yates (Commercial Road)

Roger

37419.jpg

Their application for a 2 AM Licence was kicked into the 'long grass' on 02 December 2015 by The Council ...

It had already been adjourned once ....

The application is now going to be heard on 22 January .... Which, by my maths, means they miss the extra Christmas/New Year trade ... 

Link

I can't comment any more sorry but business as usual. It a shame the hop pole is not open for Christmas to add some more nightlife to commercial road. I don't think FC in the old fusion site will be adding to the night time economy.

FC will probably make more noise and cause more nuisance then any other establishment in Commercial Rd going from past events. Good luck with everything Paul, you run a good pub and with no problems, hope christmas is busy for you all. 

To assist. Orginally application was granted. No objection against application made by the police. Objector appealed to mags court as is their right. Matter referred back to licensing committee for 'new' hearing. Both sides represented by licensing solicitors/barristers - adjourned once but hopefully will be heard late January 2016. No secrets here all part of public record!..

To assist. Orginally application was granted. No objection against application made by the police. Objector appealed to mags court as is their right. Matter referred back to licensing committee for 'new' hearing. Both sides represented by licensing solicitors/barristers - adjourned once but hopefully will be heard late January 2016. No secrets here all part of public record!..

Thanks for the update.

• 1 month later...