A Question/Thought on HUFC

Biomech

So if HUFC are going under - completely this time - what happens to the football ground and that god awful carpark?

This could pave the way for and OLM extention right, or more houses/flats.

Another thought is that if HUFC is gone, you've just lost any revenue from visiting and local fans who would - likely - spend some time in the OLM before/after the games

If I was a new investor looking to run HUFC, I'd sell the stadium to the OLM and push for a new build out of the city centre.

I'm just thinking that with the grounds as precarious as they are and the OLM pushing full steam ahead..... you know, that's a lot of space.

So if HUFC are going under - completely this time - what happens to the football ground and that god awful carpark?

This could pave the way for and OLM extention right, or more houses/flats.

Another thought is that if HUFC is gone, you've just lost any revenue from visiting and local fans who would - likely - spend some time in the OLM before/after the games

As a long suffering supporter of 38 years i can tell you that D.keyte rushed to get the leases back and spent over half a million that g.tuner left because he thought he was going to do a deal with developers at the blackfriars end and as we now know because of the recession the council had to pay more for the development of the market did you know it was proposed that the football club could move to the racecourse that is a fact i can prove.

without putting a name to a senior member of the city council i can say it was proposed that the football club move to the racecourse and the spanner in the works was the tories please note the conversation i had with the senior official was 3 months before the council refused to renew the lease on the racecourse to the existing leaseholders and do not forget the leaseholders wanted to spend a lot of money on the racecourse facilities so why did they not give them an extended lease .