Roadworks at 6am

Guest smartieno1

• Guests
Guest smartieno1

Can anyone explain why TESCO are being allowed to dictate when AMEY carry out roadworks on Abbotsmead Road?......this week they decided to start at 6am....to avoid disrupting the deliveries....idiots!!

• Guests
Guest smartieno1

Some man-hole covers have been replaced and the work was authorised by Joe Neil of AMEY .....I would like to think that no Councillor especially one as sensible as Phil Edwards would HAVE AUTHORISED A 6am start....

Then again ...

Tesco's dictating work etc...even though they haven't been mentioned as authorising work in this scenario - I still think they have a lot more power in Hereford than what people like to think!

As for Councillor Phil Edwards, would he really care about the time that AMEY do work - seeing as he doesn't even live in Belmont anymore!!

CV5

Tesco's dictating work etc...even though they haven't been mentioned as authorising work in this scenario - I still think they have a lot more power in Hereford than what people like to think!

As for Councillor Phil Edwards, would he really care about the time that AMEY do work - seeing as he doesn't even live in Belmont anymore!!

CV5

Good point