Police Action Around the Wards

Roger Edwards

Roger. The police send out monthly newsletters to Belmont ward councillors, for Belmont they should be on the notice boards, for Newton Farm it goes into my NHW notice board. The police also attends the BRPC meetings every 6 weeks to give a report. Recently they have 'gone to the people' with out door PACT meetings one at Tesco Belmont and Northolme Centre car park ( only one resident turn up at Northolme). The new South Wye Inspector is coming to my home on Monday to introduce himself to me, I will mention a weekly report and see what he says.

Cllr Glenda Powell

Roger. The police send out monthly newsletters to Belmont ward councillors, for Belmont they should be on the notice boards, for Newton Farm it goes into my NHW notice board. The police also attends the BRPC meetings every 6 weeks to give a report. Recently they have 'gone to the people' with out door PACT meetings one at Tesco Belmont and Northolme Centre car park ( only one resident turn up at Northolme). The new South Wye Inspector is coming to my home on Monday to introduce himself to me, I will mention a weekly report and see what he says.

Cllr Glenda Powell

Glenda, you are a lovely lady, but, but, and another but, who reads the notice boards, yes they are there when one drives past them, but to stop the car and get out to read with the kids screaming or want there lunch you must be joking. But as a Councillor you get copy, can you not post them for us all to see.

:Winking_32: :Winking_32: :Winking_32:

Glenda, you are a lovely lady, but, but, and another but, who reads the notice boards, yes they are there when one drives past them, but to stop the car and get out to read with the kids screaming or want there lunch you must be joking. But as a Councillor you get copy, can you not post them for us all to see.

:Winking_32: :Winking_32: :Winking_32:

As I advised I spoke to the new Inspector on Monday evening at my home about many things in the Belmont ward including notification of crime he advised if you click onto West Mercia website then click onto Belmont, and look for 'crime mapper' it is updated all the time. On another point you can get the newsletter on there or on this site under police.

I totally agree with you who looks at notice boards, may I suggest you contact the chairman Cllr Edwards or clerk of the parish council as they are the one's who saction and put information out in Belmont parish.

• 1 year later...

As I advised I spoke to the new Inspector on Monday evening at my home about many things in the Belmont ward including notification of crime he advised if you click onto West Mercia website then click onto Belmont, and look for 'crime mapper' it is updated all the time. On another point you can get the newsletter on there or on this site under police.

I totally agree with you who looks at notice boards, may I suggest you contact the chairman Cllr Edwards or clerk of the parish council as they are the one's who saction and put information out in Belmont parish.

As a suggestion from another Councillor for Belmont Ward, perhaps we could post the news on Belmont Voice, even if it is only a cut and paste from the newsletter.

Also as a new Member and Councillor for Belmont Ward I have not yet been furnished with one of these news letters.

If you are happy then perhaps as my intial comment that we could post it here to widen the readership.

Councillor

Adrian Bridges

Belmont Ward

• 1 month later...

Cllr Glenda Powell

Any news of what is happening arround the wards? Where are our Police?

As a suggestion from another Councillor for Belmont Ward, perhaps we could post the news on Belmont Voice, even if it is only a cut and paste from the newsletter.

Also as a new Member and Councillor for Belmont Ward I have not yet been furnished with one of these news letters.

If you are happy then perhaps as my intial comment that we could post it here to widen the readership.

Councillor

Adrian Bridges

Belmont Ward

I am more than happy for all publications to b posted on BV so that the local members can read it. :Thumbs-Up: