Redhill Flats Look Great

Biomech

I wanted to post this to show that when something is genuinely improved it doesn't go unnoticed.

Whoever is responsible for painting up those blocks of flats on the A49 Ross Road (Redhill?), well done, they look really really good and are a massive and marked improvement.

post-109-0-47020300-1390137163_thumb.jpg

I wanted to post this to show that when something is genuinely improved it doesn't go unnoticed.

Whoever is responsible for painting up those blocks of flats on the A49 Ross Road (Redhill?), well done, they look really really good and are a massive and marked improvement.

Are they painted or cladded? I have some photo's that I took last week so will upload them later.

Not sure, I didn't look that well, but they all have scaffolding on so I'd imagine cladding? Simply because it would be cheaper and less work to use a guy with a ladder and roller extension if they were just painting them.

But yeah, they look so much better, so whoever is responsible - well done. (this is were we find out it was a private thing and nothing to do with the council lol)