PRIOR STREET RESIDENTS PARKING DECIMATED

Hi

The EDGAR street grid are planning to remove over 55% of or off street paking when the EDGAR street grid takes place.

During the day we have 10 parking places but from 6pm-9am we have a further 11-12 places. Ideal for the workers coming home.

They want to make Prior street be two way for bikes and we loose 11 spaces.

Where are are the residents going to park when Edgar street park closes where are those people park the cars??! Anywhere there isn't a double yellow line.

Tony

First port of call is definitely the ward councillor - Polly Andrews? - nothing will happen/change without their support. Have you seen any concrete proposals or been consulted about this or is it hearsay? Establish the facts, put together cohesive reasons to argue against the parts you don't like, meet your Councillor and present them in such a way as to gain her support.

By the way, the Edgar Street Grid is long dead and buried - it is the Council managing the Merton Meadow/Link Road debacle.

Yes I've seen the two purposed plans at the last consultations. Meeting at Hereford United. I was shown to plans.

This is due adding a filter lane. And pedestrians crossing to the me road.

Plan 1 meant than on evenings and weekends the legal parking places would reduce from 22 to 10 car places

Tony

Plan 22 down to 11 places.

First port of call is definitely the ward councillor - Polly Andrews? - nothing will happen/change without their support. Have you seen any concrete proposals or been consulted about this or is it hearsay? Establish the facts, put together cohesive reasons to argue against the parts you don't like, meet your Councillor and present them in such a way as to gain her support.

cle.

Yes there is a meeting at the courtyard 14-15th September 10am-7pm

I've had lots of contact with Hereford planning, alum Griffith's and Beaty belfour

Tony