Tesco Car Wash Scam

Clarkester

Hi All,This is serious. Please BEWARE!
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European'scam while out shopping.

Simply dropping into Tesco's for a bit of shopping resulted in the following...... Don't be naïve enough to think it won't happen to you or your friends.
Here's how the scam works:Two very good looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls came over to my car as I was packing my shopping into the boot. They both started cleaning my windscreen, their boobs almost falling out of their skimpyT-shirts.

When I thanked them and offered them a tip, they said 'No' and instead asked me for a lift to another supermarket.

I agreed and they both got in the back seat.  On the way, they started undressing, and both got completely in the buff.

Then, when I pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbed over into the front seat and started crawling all over my lap, trying to kiss me and touch me intimately, thrusting herself against me.  While the other one stole my wallet!

I had my wallet stolen May 14th, 19th, 20th, twice on the 25th, 27th, 30th.  Also June 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th and twice yesterday.

P.S. Wallets are available from Poundstretcher for £1.49...