Booking of football pitches

Denise Lloyd

Somebody mentioned this to me when we talking about the lack of grass cutting throughout Hereford.  I do not know if all football pitches owned by Hereford Council are kept trimmed I suspect not.  So I decided to ask the question -

"Where does the money go to that local football clubs pay for booking charge for the use of football grounds for each game? I believe this is charged at £35.00 to £40.00/hour and if it runs over they are charged for the full hour. I know that for example Pegasus Club probably do their own upkeep so the hourly charge for use of football ground would go to them but I am interested where all the rest goes to."

Is Halo Leisure an organistation within an organisation ? 
LikeLike Â· 
  • 183689_1747580262166_554621_n.jpg

• 1979748_431163310353281_102531029_t.png
    Herefordshire Council Hi Denise - A number of local football pitches are owned by Herefordshire Council and managed by Halo Leisure. Halo collect the income for these pitches on the council’s behalf and the income is included in the annual budget provided to Halo for provision of services.
    Like Â· Reply Â·