How much are Hoople really paying for the TOP FLOOR?

Guest smartieno1

• Guests
Guest smartieno1

I have information in my possession which seems to suggest that HOOPLE pay a lot less to hire the top floor;

Q5 How much did it cost to run your department for each of these years? Can you supply me with a complete itemised breakdown of staffing costs, stationary costs, maintenance costs, sundry expenses and any other costs associated with the running of your department

1. The department is run by Hoople Ltd with whom Herefordshire Council has a cost recovery procurement arrangement. The amount paid to Hoople for running this department, including other central departments (HR and staffing, Finance, Training, ICT) totals:

2011/12 - £1,803k

2012/13 - £1,753k

2013/14 - £1,743k

2014/15 - £1,600k

Herefordshire Council does not hold any information as to how these monies are subsequently broken down by Hoople and allocated against the costs of running their departments. As such we are unable to breakdown the above figures to the itemised level of detail that you have requested.

Prior to this arrangement, the department was run in house with the cost of council tax collection as follows:

2008/09

£’000

2009/10

£’000

2010/11

£’000

Employees

Supplies and services

Building costs

Transport

Total

Happy New Year to you Phil. The costs incurred by Hoople's presence up there? I've no idea. If it were nothing I'd be more than happy to moan about it.

If it were within my power I'd happily drag this beast from its cradle, drown the life out of it in a bathtub, return all their frontline staff to the Council and kick the growing number of Managers through the exit door howling, 'clear off. Go find another teat to suckle upon. From hereon, you'll find no more room to feast upon my breast. Go find some other 'wet nurse' to sate your appetite for public money'.