Jump to content

Metal Biscuit Tin Stuck on Toddler's Head


Hereford Voice
 Share

Recommended Posts

First call last night in new lockdown measures for crews at Peterchurch Fire Station. They were called out to property whereby a two year old had managed to get a metal biscuit tin well and truly lodged on their head. Tin snips and pliers were used to cut it free and child was checked over by West Midlands Ambulance Service.

ErCN6jQXIAA3kK0.thumb.jpeg.1994c269e042c4b0d7daf258b7176b89.jpeg

#herefordnews

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...