£71 million pound lottery winner

megilleland

I can't seem to post a comment on this topic in the Hereford Times today. I am not sure what it is that the HT do not like so I am posting the comment on here.

NINTCHDBPICT000477304496.thumb.jpg.bbb538d0816bad4864280f92a9baf671.jpg

I feel that there should be a maximum prize of £10 milllion. There is only so much an individual needs to live on, the rest is wasted on meaningless bling usually suggested by family, friends and advisers. £70 million split across more winners (say 10), the money would enter the local area and stimulate the economy. One big winner will spend maybe £10 million and then be advised by the vultures in the city to put the rest in funds boosting their bonuses.

The net worth of the wealthiest 0.1% of Americans almost equals that of the bottom 90% combined.

The combined wealth of Zuckerberg ($62.3 billion), Bezos ($131 billion), Brin ($49.8 billion) and Page ($50.8 billion) is larger than the combined wealth of the bottom half of the American population.

Is this what we all wish for?

They have posted comments I have made concerning the above.

If it were me, and I’d won, the very first thing I’d do would be to telephone The Priory where all the rich and famous people go to deal with their addictions. I would book myself a 14 day residential stay at this place of sanctuary for about six weeks time. Whilst I’ve currently got no major debilitating addictions now, and I’ve no need to visit The Priory just yet, because I’d frankly be wasting their time, by the time I’d acquired a five kilo sack of Cocaine and snorted the contents of the whole sack whilst holed up in The Queens Suite of the Dorchester Hotel, by the time I did eventually snort the entire contents of the sack and then tipped up at The Priory for my arranged appointment, I’m pretty confident that I would then be in need of a great deal of care and treatment.

The lottery winner seems to have opened a Twitter account in March 2019. Maybe even today or yesterday. Purporting to be offering 10 x £1M prizes via Twitter, on a random basis, for following/retweeting his prize offer. He has attracted 7605 followers ~ 15 of which I know. The account is unverified by Twitter. I don't know if the account is genuine.