Corruption At West Mercia Police & Shropshire Council

tenko999

Desperate, isn't it, how money can rip families apart....

Yes it does Dippy which is why I have grown old expecting nothing therefore when presented with the unexpected it's a fantastic surprise.....so long as there are no strings attached!

I've got by on my own merits but understand that this is not possible for everyone

Just occasionally it is great for someone to listen,a stranger at that,after all sometimes you can't choose your bedfellows so its a bonus if ya cellmate is prepared to lend an ear instead of smashing your face down the bucket. You generally can't choose your family either because when it turns bad it leaves a permanent mark.

very well said greenknight......  i have had huge amounts of money...... and all it did was get me in more trouble......  i take the dogs out for a walk with the kids and mrs,   we come home, cook in the house and eat around the table......   thats enough for me......  I'm happy with that

so it may possibly be that in the case of your story it would be half for your uncle and half for our good charity work.....just speculation.....wouldnt want to be slanderous in anyway..... :Surprised_32: ..............

Lets put it this way. My Uncle was living in a modest semi in Hazel Grove on the Southside ... Then he was living in a detached house on Roman Road ...  :Surprised_32:

I've several friends' who are Freemasons. I probably should have asked them what it's all about and what would be the benefits to me if I'd have joined. I never have. Probably because I assume that if you have not been inducted into their World then they wouldn't say!  :tongue_32:

well they certainly have something to hide, that is 100% sure.....  what I'm ..........well lets just say I'm getting closer to it.........  300 years next year...  i wonder will they come clean and answer the million dollar question....   i have been unknowingly surrounded by them all my life.....   that makes me feel stupid...   but I'm your case chaps!!!