Welsh Water Deal For Amey

Glenda Powell

Taken form the HT.

Amey has been awarded a multi-million pound contract to deliver water servicesin the county for the next six years. The firm will take on responcibility for repairing and maintaining around 20,000km of clean water pipes, as well a meter installation and new connections in the area served by Welsh Water. The £108m contract will commence in October and will run for six years.

Bloody Hell Amey! Good grief. They've buggared up the surface of our once fair City and now they're going beneath it to buggar that up as well. It makes you want to spit.

I mean, how long does a company have to badly perform before the contracts stop coming in through the letter box?

Jesus Christ. Can someone tell me how I can get to the level where I give everyone bad service and still get work?

bobbina took the words straight out of my mouth;

how long does a company have to badly perform before the contracts stop coming in through the letter box? 

Biomech, My dear and good friend, I see you've been nibbling at my name, fiddled with me vowels and consonants and come up with 'bobbina' Well I ain't having it. You can get stuffed. If I let this pass, it'll catch on and then any fool can do what they like with me vowels and consonants.

You know full well my personal views on this subject and I demand you take back the letter's I, n and a, and return my 'y'.

Biomech, My dear and good friend, I see you've been nibbling at my name, fiddled with me vowels and consonants and come up with 'bobbina' Well I ain't having it. You can get stuffed. If I let this pass, it'll catch on and then any fool can do what they like with me vowels and consonants.

You know full well my personal views on this subject and I demand you take back the letter's I, n and a, and return my 'y'.

In all honesty Bobbachu, it's likely to change with each instance :P