Hunderton Bridge Hereford - >>>Update!<<<

Victor Wright

I spoke to Amey officers on Friday advising them to do the work properly not with plastic tapes. I will be checking to see if the work has been done.

Getting back to the subject of the bridge...We are now in April 2012 and this was originally reported in October last year (7 months) and still nothing has been done even though both Councillors said that they would follow it up and Adrian had marked this as a matter of urgency...

I took these pictures an hour ago

post-109-0-94838700-1355469195.png

post-109-0-53134200-1355469205.png

post-109-0-79869300-1355469214.png

Getting back to the subject of the bridge...We are now in April 2012 and this was originally reported in October last year (7 months) and still nothing has been done even though both Councillors said that they would follow it up and Adrian had marked this as a matter of urgency...

I took these pictures an hour ago

Lots of empty promises...

I am surprised that the Councillors have not followed this up.  :Happy_32: 

Colin, I walked along the GWW yesterday lunchtime taking note of things to be done, frankly i am annoyed this work has not been done, this is the 6th time I have reported this, and this time I have bypast the officers and gone straight to their manager. let's see how long it will take again.

Colin, I walked along the GWW yesterday lunchtime taking note of things to be done, frankly i am annoyed this work has not been done, this is the 6th time I have reported this, and this time I have bypast the officers and gone straight to their manager. let's see how long it will take again.

Maybe its time the council looked for a better contractor?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...