Where exactly is South Wye?

Alex

I was having an argument with a friend. Can someone please clarify what area is considered as South Wye and what is Belmont and the difference when the word ward is added?

Alex, South Wye is when you come over the bridge towards Asda, South Wye consists of five estates Hinton, Putson, Red Hill, Newton Farm and Hunderton. these are all city parish council estates, Belmont is a parish in it's own right, because it is outside the city limits. Belmont ward is the three estates of Newton Farm, Hunderton and Belmont. St Martin & Hinton ward consists of Hinton, Putson, Red Hill, Belmont Rd (from Walnutree Ave)to St Martin Street also Belmont Square, Belmont Ave, Springfield Ave area.

I was born in, and have lived in South Wye all my life,if you want any further information let me know.

I was having an argument with a friend. Can someone please clarify what area is considered as South Wye and what is Belmont and the difference when the word ward is added?

I have tried searching all the local sites to see if I can find you a map of the area's in question but without luck.