Rubbish collection times vary!

jane1968

I wish the local dustbin men would come at a similar time each week, most weeks they are here around 10am, but sometimes its midday, which is ok too, but today they came at 8.15am and I missed them, they have done this before :Thumbs-Down: trouble is if I leave my rubbish out the night before the cats open all the bags.

I wish the local dustbin men would come at a similar time each week, most weeks they are here around 10am, but sometimes its midday, which is ok too, but today they came at 8.15am and I missed them, they have done this before :Thumbs-Down: trouble is if I leave my rubbish out the night before the cats open all the bags.

Yes, this is frustrating as I have a L200 light commercial vehicle, so if I miss the bin men then I hgave to wait another week as they always try to charge trade waste if I go down Rotherwas in my truck, even though it's only household waste.

I agree that this can be frustrating, I do not put my bins out until on the day because the local cats rip open the bags and when they do this, the bin men do not pick up the excess that has been spilled out on the the footpath, which defeats the object really.