Peter Andre and Midge will be Performing at Edgar Street

POP stars Peter Andre and Midge will be performing at an all day concert at Hereford FC's Edgar Street ground this May!

HerefordFCLiveSM.jpg

The line up for the Hereford FC Live concert that will take place at Edgar Street on 12th May has been confirmed!

Peter Andre
Midge Ure
Five
The Real Thing
N-Trance
Cheeky Girls
American Four Tops

The concert will kick off at midday and run until 11pm.

General admission adult tickets are £35 plus booking fee
10years and under – £10 plus booking fee
Children 2 years and under go free of charge

Peter Andre:
Peter Andre is an English-born Australian singer, songwriter. He gained popularity as a singer, best known for his successful singles “Mysterious Girl” and “Flava”. He is also known for appearing on the third series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, and the thirteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing. The song “Mysterious Girl” reached the top of the charts in New Zealand and number eight in Australia, and peaked at number two on the UK Singles Chart.

Midge Ure:
Midge Ure enjoyed success in the 1970s and ’80s in bands including Slik, Thin Lizzy, Rich Kids and Visage, and most notably as frontman of Ultravox, where he scored international hits like “Vienna” and “Dancing with Tears in My Eyes”. He is also known for being co-writer of the enduring charity single, “Do They Know It’s Christmas?”. The ex-Ultravox singer wore a kilt for the occasion at Buckingham Palace. Ure was awarded his OBE for both his music and charity work.

Five:
Five are an English boy band from London. They were formed in 1997 by the same team that managed the Spice Girls before they launched their career. Sold a minimum of 1.6 million copies of their albums and 2.4 million copies of their singles in the UK alone. The band subsequently were signed by Simon Cowell and BMG/RCA for a six-album deal. In November 1997, Five released their debut single “Slam Dunk (Da Funk)“, which debuted at number 10 in the UK Singles Chart.

The Real Thing:
The Real Thing are a British soul group formed in the 1970s. In addition to a string of British hits, the band charted internationally with their song “You to Me Are Everything“, which reached No. 1 on the UK Singles Chart. By number of sales, they were the most successful rock/soul act in England during the 1970s.

N-Trance:
N-Trance are a British electronic music group who were formed by Kevin O’Toole and Dale Longworth in 1991. The group has sold over 5 million records worldwide and some of their hit singles include “Set You Free“, “Forever”, as well as covers of the popular 1970s disco songs “Stayin’ Alive“, “D.I.S.C.O.” and “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?“.

Cheeky Girls:
The Cheeky Girls are a Romanian-born British-based pop duo consisting of twin sisters Gabriela and Monica Irimia. They achieved success in the charts with four top 10 hits between 2002 and 2004. They are best known for their debut single, “Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)“, which has sold more than 1.2 million copies worldwide.

American Four Tops:
This phenomenal quartet are keeping the legendary Four Tops music alive worldwide. They’ll take you through the hits – Reach Out, Baby I Need Your Loving, I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie), Standing in the Shadow, Bernadette, Walk Away Renee, Loco in Acapulco and plenty more from Platters, The Stylistics and the Temptations.

With their high stepping choreography and the original harmonies from that era; the show is explosive. The group have toured extensively and are particularly well known in Germany, Holland, Belgium, Spain and Ireland.

You can purchase your tickets HERE

My God! The Cheeky Girls. Good grief! Well I'm not going. I couldn't risk it. The moment these two Transylvanian beauties started gifting my ears,that God equipped me with to hear, and began their song, 'We Are The Cheeky Girls, I'd just as likely get up, mount the stage and throttle the pair of them until life became extinct.

Bloody 'We Are The Cheeky Girls'! It's down there in the depths of popular European music dross with Paper bloody Lace's, Billy Don't Be A Hero'. It's the sort of song that you hum in your head. There's no getting rid of it.

YEs this line up includes a lot from our past but hey come on, an all day concert in Hereford surely that is something we should all be applauding, okay it is not the best line up but the latest singers and groups will costs 50 times as much, thy have to start somewhere, I think it is a super idea.  :Thumbs-Up: