Old Market Gateway

Breaking News | Old Market Gateway.

Old Market Gateway.png

The proposed development will comprise up to 13,000 sq ft (1,208 sq m) of retail accommodation with 38 dedicated parking spaces.

Use
The property has planning consent for A1, A3 or A5 retail use (Herefordshire Council Planning Ref: P161446/F)

Rental/Lease Terms
Available as a single unit, or in a combination of smaller individual units. New lease(s) will be offered on F.R.I terms. Rental on application.

Specification
The unit(s) will be built to a developer’s shell speci cation with capped off services. A specification is available on request.

Business Rates/EPC
To be assessed following completion of works.

This is opposite the Old Market next to the Merton Meadow.

Completion expected Easter 2018

Full details can be found here

Herefordshire Housing application. Also providing 51 new build apartments as part of this application. When are they starting to build these?

Wondering that too.Harpers are building the retail/restaurant etc and Herefordshire Council are using keepmoat to build the homes.

The right hand unit is a restaurant/takeaway.Could we be seeing a Burger King?

@ragwert - it will probably be another Costa....

Looking at the plans it looks like a restaurant/takeaway.pedestrian walkway from unit to car park.starbucks I think burger king and Starbucks are associated.as we now have no Starbucks I can see it being here too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

News just in.Toby Carvery are interested in coming to Hereford.Could it be here ?

Or rather they were interested a year ago but have since lost interest. There’s a post going around Facebook (again) about it but if you look at the date of the article, it was written a year ago but most people don’t seem to check these things.I hope they do come here but the carvery at the Bunch of Carrots is good enough.