Blueschool House Hub Open Monday 4th Sept

Colin James

Herefordshire Council’s central customer services team will move from Franklin House to the newly-refurbished Blueschool House, opening to customers on Monday 4 September 2017.

Blueschool House.jpg

The joint customer services hub will host the central customer service team, Jobcentre Plus, Home Point and Housing Solutions. This will enable customers to access a variety of services in one place, with digital access to service available between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

Councillor Harry Bramer, Cabinet Member for Contracts and Assets, said:

“Herefordshire Council’s partnership with the Department for Work and Pensions means that Hereford’s joint customer services hub will provide an improved experience for customers, with digital and multi-service access all under one roof.”

just a reminder - The Military Charities Help Desk will also be moving to Blueschool House , first interview room on the right after entering the building.

SSAFA ( The Armed Forces Charity ) will be there every Tuesday 1000 to 1400 to give help and advice to Serving members of the Armed Forces , Veterans and their families .No appointment required .

SSAFA also have a 24/7 telephone number 01432 273932.

If you are aware of anybody who may benifit from a chat with a SSAFA Caseworker advise them to attend the Help Desk during the opening hours or phone SSAFA 24/7 telephone number .

Did a session at Blueschool House today covering the Military Charities Help Desk for SSAFA ( The Armed Forces Charity ) . I know that it cost a lot of money but I was quite impressed with the whole 9 yards. I think that it was a very good idea to put the three agencies under one roof .

I of course speak / write as a layman who know nothing about how the grownup think. My first impression of the building plus the Service that the Reception Staff were giving to the public was in my opinion excellent .