• Announcements

• Hereford Voice

Hereford Voice Website Upgrade   02/22/2018

We have upgraded the forum to the very latest version and are still in the process of adding all the additional features. We are hoping to have everything complete within a week, please continue to use the forum as usual however, you may see changes taking place.
Sign in to follow this  
Colin James

Subways in Poland

The underground subways are so so different in Poland. All of the subways we used (and there were white a few) were all well lit up, with CCTV and spotless! No rubbish, advertising posters or graffiti anywhere! 

Subway1.jpg

Wow, how clean are they! I like the fact that they have cctv, this is what we should adopt here in the UK.

• Upvote 1

Wow, how clean are they! I like the fact that they have cctv, this is what we should adopt here in the UK.

Edited by Colin James

I am not making this political, all these remarks will be removed, please join in the debate with sensible comments or refrain altogether.

The city police monitor these subways and tunnels and will issue tickets to anyone dropping litter or putting up fly posters. The council clean them regular as you can see.

• Upvote 1

The city police monitor these subways and tunnels and will issue tickets to anyone dropping litter or putting up fly posters. The council clean them regular as you can see.

This is interesting, they should adopt this method and enforce it more here. 

It would be nice if our tunnels and subways were kept this good. How long did it take to get the subways lights fixed? No CCTV in any of ours in Hereford even though there have been several recent attacks in the past couple of years. We had a murder in the one near Lidl on Whitecross Rd and still nothing changes. Fair play to Poland they have it sussed by the look of things. I am going to Krakow next month so I will see for myself, can't wait.