Another Attack In London

Colin James

Colin you posted " There should also be a 'Shoot To Kill' policy. "

Of course there is a shoot to kill policy , no Police Firearms Officer or member of the Armed Forces are going to try and wound the aggressor - the policy is to shoot to kill , a wounded person with a gun is still very much a threat

I do not think that is the policy thought, so I agree with Colin. 

Of course they were known to police,

Yes I know victor so how is it they are able to carry out these attacks now?…we have had 3 in as many months but nothing in this country since the London bombings 7/7 apart from Lee Rigby if my memory serves me right?!

Ragwort, how right you are!

I not sung national anthem for 50. Years as it is abused by C of E who sing it inTheir churches and because I have yet to meet a service man/ woman who've joined service for the monarch! Also, like you I am a citizen not a subject, and no ones slave.

I have had lunch and tea with Queen and Phillip, nice guys. Have met their children and grandchildren several times, they all seem to be decent enough, if somewhat in breed, and to have same sort of problems as rest of us, although their problems less serious than the housing problems of some of the ex service people that have come home to live in Hereford.

Example; woman in 60s, husband and daughter died suddenly, she looks after two disturbed growing up grandchildren, but she can no longer get up stairs to toilet so told she can have commode in kitchen! Now apart from being unhygienic, think of the indignity of being interrupted mid crap by grandchildren, dogs in the kitchen. Then someone will have to take pot upstairs to empty, before meal cooked or dogs start smelling it...and she is by no means the only constituent I have in similar position....won't go into anymore details but you get picture.

So 'God save our gracious Queen', but can we please ensure while God is doing His wonderful saving of a family who have everything, that He and the royal family, and their creepy friends, spend a little more time ensuring that the citizens, not least ex service people, are looked after!

I am very British and very patriotic, I love the Royal family (immediate members) and all that they stand for and I am more than happy to sing the national anthem. I have no problem if they up date the anthem to something else but no bothered either way.

• 3 months later...