Hereford 2020 Vision of Commercial Rd

ragwert

• 9 months later...

Slightly off post ,

I read that the Council have halted road repairs etc. I sincerely hope that before the Poppy Stream opens in March the patchwork in Commercial St will be tidied up and the block paving will replace the Tarmac filling . According to publicity we are expecting at least another 2000 visitors a day ...........similar events held in other Cities would suggest a few more .

Slightly off post ,

I read that the Council have halted road repairs etc. I sincerely hope that before the Poppy Stream opens in March the patchwork in Commercial St will be tidied up and the block paving will replace the Tarmac filling . According to publicity we are expecting at least another 2000 visitors a day ...........similar events held in other Cities would suggest a few more .

Supposed to be starting the the revamp of Commercial Street now so I can see it is possibly halted like the other

road projects until after the poppy display has finished

Have spoken in various threads re the KFC traffic lights debacle. It doesn't seem to make sense , the arrows change priorities and have been "tweeked" since the road to nowhere opened . It seems a free for all now after passing the fuel station towards Aylestone Hill.