Theresa May calls General election

ragwert

Just been announced Diane Abbot is taking a break from campaigning she is not well.  Whatever my political leanings this lady has been ridiculed and bullied throughout the campaign so I  am not surprised.  I thought our MP's and senior politicians were supposed to be setting an example to the public and more especially since the untimely death of Jo Cox.   

Jeremy Corbyn tells @louiseminchin #bbcbreakfast that Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott is "taking a break from the campaign" #GE2017UK_GE_Emojiv2.png

Here are the results for Hereford 

The results are as follows:

Jesse Norman: 27,004

Anna Coda, Labour, 11,991

Jim Kenyon, Independent, 5,560

Lucy Hurds, Liberal Democrat, 3,556

Diana Toynbee: Green, 1,220

Gwyn Price, UKIP: 1,153

So that's the result and no doubt we will read this in many ways however in a funny kind of way it's a wake up call.

Firstly well done Jim for having a go ...third place is a great achievement beating out the Lib Dems who are a fine example of how votes can be lost over time.

If the conservatives fail to take action on public service spend and housing for the young then the bluecoats sitting in their rural retreats within this garden of eden called Herefordshire will lose control both nationally and locally and the troubles of the world will seek them out in one way or the other.

Labour can take great comfort from what's happened and in this county their vote will increase as the next generation is trapped at home as jobs are hard to come by, frustrated by their lack of mobility because the roads are crap unable to lead their own lives.

Sadly most people can't relate to our current PM...she's from a different place, another reality.

I mentioned on another post that there could be this hung parliament. Brexit now stalls UK side...she goes to Europe even without a poker face because they all know her hand.

The best and most powerful weapon for the cons has been Ruth Davidson...she has silenced her SNP counterpart who may now have lost that dream of a second referendum because of events back home and election fatigue.

The Conservatives need Ruth Davidson in the UK parliament and they need her stat. Scottish yes but the attributes of that favourite Jack Russell for sure.

I'm going to call her fluffy!!

I'm going to be controversial...

These unforeseen sequence of events may play into the hands of those who want the Brexit deal off.

The best deal makers assigned in both the UK and Europe plus the willingness to move a little on both sides of the argument might...just might see the move towards this removal halted.

There is an opportunity here if it can be sold to the pro brexiteers that certain demands are met. It could be the best thing for the UK and Europe.

I have known the process of divorce to end before the absolute is delivered.

Why should she resign?

Just to be clear, Labour didn't win

Corbyn still opposion.jpg

She ran a terrible campaign but I don't think it's the right time for her to go yet.

Corbyn on the other hand has done a rather good job in gain more seats for Labour it just goes to show how out of touch our elected representatives are time for them to get real.

Unfortunately that total toss pot Bill Wiggins increased his majority which means he will be doing diddly sqwat apart from fiddling his expensive again how our north Herefordshire cousins can keep electing this despicable moron time & time again is unbelievable?!

Here's another thing...I guess if we see a University established in Hereford that may well increase the young vote!

They like his honesty.

Personally, I think he has attracted them by offering them free tuition fees (which he cannot finance) which ironically his party introduced. He also know that the young first time voters are more easily influenced, so it depends on how you look at it, but that is how I see it.

We're buggered now! What a truly dreadful incompetent campaign Theresa May presided over. When asked, 'what's the baddest thing you've ever done', she came up with 'running through a field of bloody wheat'. Good Lord! Is that the best she could come up with. I'd have had some respect for her is she'd confided, 'I masturbated several times in an unguarded moment of weakness or even had a puff on a Reefer'. Bloody running through a wheat field. My God!

Course, now she's considering an alliance with the DUP, a move sure to ignite hostility in a region of the U.K that's still politically fragile and socially unstable.

Bloody Hell! Me bloody Brexit, soft, hard or bloody otherwise doesn't look so good now because of bloody Theresa May being unable to get across the idea that she was competent and able to lead. It's all buggered up and that bastard oily slimy sycophantic backstabbing Jean Claude Junker must be rubbing his bloody hands in glee.

Points to note about the election. For those that are arguing over the result.

The Conservatives won with an increased share of the vote.
Labour lost with an increased share of the vote.
The Lib Dems got a decreased share of the vote . . . . . . . .but more seats.
UKIP are seatless and pointless.
Theresa May beat a Labour Party! Remember that 792,248 more people voted Conservative than Labour. But The Labour party on the other hand, whose own MP's have voted to have Corbyn removed as leader in a massive vote of no confidence.
Corbyn couldn't beat a Tory who ran the worst political campaign in living memory.
The winner has been told to resign by the loser.
The loser has been congratulated on great campaign, despite being a loser.
An alcoholic racist who continually embarrassed herself and her party, with possibly the worst political interviews ever, gets an increased majority.
The wicked witch of the north won in her area of concern, but is considered a loser.
The Tories and Labour combined got less votes in Scotland than SNP and are happy with that.
So to sum it all up. The winner actually lost out. The loser lost but wants to claim to be the winner.
Personally, think everybody should thank goodness it's over and go and have a beer. Whilst we all have reasons for voting a particular way, let's remember we are all in this together and none of us are right or wrong, we just do what we believe is right

Points to note about the election. For those that are arguing over the result.

The Conservatives won with an increased share of the vote.
Labour lost with an increased share of the vote.
The Lib Dems got a decreased share of the vote . . . . . . . .but more seats.
UKIP are seatless and pointless.
Theresa May beat a Labour Party! Remember that 792,248 more people voted Conservative than Labour. But The Labour party on the other hand, whose own MP's have voted to have Corbyn removed as leader in a massive vote of no confidence.
Corbyn couldn't beat a Tory who ran the worst political campaign in living memory.
The winner has been told to resign by the loser.
The loser has been congratulated on great campaign, despite being a loser.
An alcoholic racist who continually embarrassed herself and her party, with possibly the worst political interviews ever, gets an increased majority.
The wicked witch of the north won in her area of concern, but is considered a loser.
The Tories and Labour combined got less votes in Scotland than SNP and are happy with that.
So to sum it all up. The winner actually lost out. The loser lost but wants to claim to be the winner.
Personally, think everybody should thank goodness it's over and go and have a beer. Whilst we all have reasons for voting a particular way, let's remember we are all in this together and none of us are right or wrong, we just do what we believe is right

We need to talk about Diane Abbott

https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/06/07/we-need-to-talk-about-diane-abbott-now-explicit-content/