Jesse Norman/Bill Wiggin

Denise Lloyd

Not quite sure what kind of reaction I will get to this but I will give it a go. 

With a Cabinet of 7 making decisions that will change Herefordshire for ever - no going back - are our 2 MP's doing enough to look after the county they represent? Two MP'S don't come keep cheap.  Do we ever really hear from them?

No 1 Ledbury Road/sale of HC farms/SLR/Link Road/bypass/ the list is endless these are county changing decisions and from where I am sitting this Council is on track to run this county into the ground and not only that destroying the appearance of the county.

Surely the pecking order should be Norman and Wiggin stepping in and saying steady on chaps don't you think it would be better if you tried this or did this but you don't why?

Whatever your views on Paul Keetch he worked tirelessly when the Foot and Mouth was playing havoc in the country - would either of these 2 do this?  I think not but you people may see it differently to me.

'D', the ideology of Common Purpose and its strangling grip on all of our public services ensures that 'the suits' rule and our elected political figures, both locally and nationally have been castrated. Our Councillors and our Members of Parliament are nowadays little more than an opportunity for a photo shoot in High Town when something very interesting comes along and catches their attention.

The destruction of our economy has been complete, our farming communities are well on the way to complete destruction and all that's left are a population of low earners who'll continue to pay their Council Tax to enable all our land to be handed over to big business and the dream of more houses to be filled with more people who'll continue to work earning the minimum wage on a zero hour contract serving you, me and us a quids worth of chips within yet another fast food retail outlet that's replaced a once proud and flourishing business that packed up because they couldn't be bloody bothered to carry on.

Sadly, the fact that thus far nobody has bothered to add to your well written piece should confirm to you that objection has been crushed, the people have been gagged because they no longer care and 'theyve' now got a free hand to take what's left of what we've still got of value.

What do I think? I think we're buggered and there's nothing else left to do but sit back and say absolutely nothing!

Listening to BBC H&W radio this morning and this report highlights the desperate plight of Marinel Bristow who was being deported this morning. However things are not going smoothly and she still remains in the country waiting to be put on a later flight. All very traumatic and distressing. The handling of this by the Home Office and no intervention by our MPs shows the complete disregard for humanity and justice there is among these unscrupulous people. Also the Hereford Times has been quiet on this issue - more concerned that I use an adblocker on their website when I infrequently visit it.

Report starts here at 2:18:30

Ladies and Gentlemen,   I am only 4 months away from retirement after service in the Royal Navy and the Merchant Navy, and recently with a private security firm. I have met many people who have "retired" to Herefordshire. I, personally, feel that I want to retire to another county because of the self serving, egotistical morons in the county council. Maybe my tax pounds will be better spent elsewhere. Yours disgruntledly, Slim.

Slim judging by the amount of time JN has spent in Herefordshire (his elected county) he obviously feels the same.

It would be interesting to know just how much a MP along with his entourage costs to run each year - it all comes out of the pot of money that would probably be better spent on social care/road maintance.  Are we really getting best value for money? 

He has confirmed on social media today, a uni project and a cyber security campus for the city.

Great - another project for the city, to go with the eyesore in high town; that's lasted - what seven years?

The ESG that turned into a private sale/ownership precinct and nothing like the foretold plans.

The tree lined avenue of a revamped Belmont Road.

The central 'relief' road well underway, nearing completion and over budget.

We wait with baited breath to see if 'The Oval' is transformed to blend in with its new surroundings courtesy of HHL - not the developers.

And the biggest 'project' of all is our well renowned transport infrastructure with a few minor blemishes!

Listening to BBC H&W radio this morning and this report highlights the desperate plight of Marinel Bristow who was being deported this morning. However things are not going smoothly and she still remains in the country waiting to be put on a later flight. All very traumatic and distressing. The handling of this by the Home Office and no intervention by our MPs shows the complete disregard for humanity and justice there is among these unscrupulous people. Also the Hereford Times has been quiet on this issue - more concerned that I use an adblocker on their website when I infrequently visit it.

Report starts here at 2:18:30

She flew back to the Philippines on Saturday to avoid being physically deported. Did Jesse Norman do anything to help this person in his constituency?