Again!! Another terrorist attack in Germany

Paul Jones

A truck has crashed into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin, according to German police.

Officers say at least one person is dead while some reports say two have been killed.

Also, dozens of people are thought to have been injured.

Officers say early indications point to it being an attack, according to reports.

post-1038-0-96461200-1482178192_thumb.png

I hate to say I warned you.

Another sad day in Europe, like the members above I also predicted this would happen.  

Nobody want's to comment now  :Vault: but I will. To me this was obvious from the start. All Angela Merkel has done is made the problem a lot worse. I read all sorts of stories about people burning their fingers to avoid finger their prints being taken, people destroying passports (they have found lots) to hide their identity, why would you do that unless you have something to hide. These people who have no papers should be refused entry into Europe, at least until they can prove who they are and where they are from. I cannot travel even within the EU without proving who I am, so for people coming from outside of the EU this is a no brainer. The real problems have not started yet but I feel that Germany in particular will be sorry in the coming months but certainly a major city within Europe, I may be and I hope I am wrong but time will tell.

My thoughts go out to the victims families and friends.

This is very sad, it appears that the Polish owned lorry was hijacked and the driver killed before this terrible incident took place at the German Christmas Market. Apparently the lorry had a huge cargo of steel.

I have to agree with the previous comments, Anglea Merkel definately opened pandoras box letting so many people into Germany and Europe.

Merkel.jpg

This is very sad, it appears that the Polish owned lorry was hijacked and the driver killed before this terrible incident took place at the German Christmas Market.

I have to agree with the previous comments, Anglea Merkel definately opened pandoras box letting so many people into Germany and Europe.

Nearly all terrorist attacks have been carried out by people who live in or live near their targets.

Is it just me, or does anybody else find it a bit distasteful to read so many comments from people saying "I told you so..."

In all fairness, everybody knew that there would be more terror attacks all over Europe and the world, we really don't need to read bout how right you all are.

Sorry, you're all very clever, but I'd rather put my thoughts towards the dead, wounded and their loved ones.

Is it just me, or does anybody else find it a bit distasteful to read so many comments from people saying "I told you so..."

In all fairness, everybody knew that there would be more terror attacks all over Europe and the world, we really don't need to read bout how right you all are.

Sorry, you're all very clever, but I'd rather put my thoughts towards the dead, wounded and their loved ones.

It is not a case of being clever, it is a case that NOBODY in power wanted to listen to the warnings! So unfortunately, I think they need to KEEP READING 'WE TOLD YOU' 

It is not a case of being clever, it is a case that NOBODY in power wanted to listen to the warnings! So unfortunately, I think they need to KEEP READING 'WE TOLD YOU' 

As above, lessons need to be learned and people need to be sent back because some cultures will not mix no matter how hard the governments try. This is another apparent refugee (Pakistan) that arrived through Angela Merkel's open door last December, maybe he was applauded when he arrived at the train station too. 

Most of the attackers were either born or raised near the location of their attacks.

With or without the refugee crisis crossing European boarders is not that difficult especially when you look at the UK's illegal immigrant population

estimated to be well over 1 million.

Most of the attackers were either born or raised near the location of their attacks.

With or without the refugee crisis crossing European boarders is not that difficult especially when you look at the UK's illegal immigrant population

estimated to be well over 1 million.

In some cases they may have citizenship for a country but usually their origin is from outside Europe.

The November 2015 Paris attacks were a series of coordinated terrorist attacks that occurred on Friday 13 November 2015 in Paris, France and the city's northern suburb, Saint-Denis.[9] Beginning at 21:16 CET, three suicide bombers struck outside the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, during a football match. This was followed by several mass shootings, and a suicide bombing, at cafés and restaurants. Gunmen carried out another mass shooting and took hostages at an Eagles of Death Metal concert in the Bataclan theatre, leading to a stand-off with police. The attackers were shot or blew themselves up when police raided the theatre.[10]

The attackers killed 130 people,[2] including 89 at the Bataclan theatre.[11] Another 368 people were injured,[4] almost 100 seriously.[5][6] Seven of the attackers also died, while the authorities continued to search for accomplices.[3] The attacks were the deadliest on France since World War II,[12][13] and the deadliest in the European Union since the Madrid train bombings in 2004.[14] France had been on high alert since the January 2015 attacks on Charlie Hebdo offices and a Jewish supermarket in Paris that killed 17 people and wounded 22, including civilians and police officers.[15]

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) claimed responsibility for the attacks,[7][8] saying that it was retaliation for the French airstrikes on ISIL targets in Syria and Iraq.[16][17] The President of France, François Hollande, said the attacks were an act of war by ISIL.[18][19][20] The attacks were planned in Syria and organised by a terrorist cell based in Belgium.[21]Most of the Paris attackers had French or Belgian citizenship, two were Iraqis,[22][23] and all had fought in Syria.[24] Some of them had entered Europe among the flow of migrants and refugees.[25][26]

In response to the attacks, a three-month state of emergency was declared across the country to help fight terrorism, which involved the banning of public demonstrations, and allowing the police to carry out searches without a warrant, put anyone under house arrest without trial and block websites that encouraged acts of terrorism.[27] On 15 November, France launched the biggest airstrike of Opération Chammal, its contribution to the anti-ISIL bombing campaign, striking ISIL targets in Al-Raqqah.[28] On 18 November, the suspected lead operative of the attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, was killed in a police raid in Saint-Denis, along with two others.[29]

Nice attacks:

French police identified the perpetrator as Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a 31-year-old man of Tunisian nationality,[60] born in Tunisia, with a French residency permit and living in Nice.[10] His parents live in Tunisia and rarely heard from him since he moved to France in 2005.[61] His father said Lahouaiej-Bouhlel underwent psychiatric treatment before he moved to France.[

Berlin knife Attacke Sept 2105

Rafik Mohamad Yousef (born 27 August 1974 in BaghdadIraq), also known as Rafik Youssef, was an Islamist terrorist who was tried and convicted for plotting to assassinate the Prime Minister of Iraq during his visit to Germany in 2004, served time, and, after being released from prison, was shot and killed when he attacked a German police officer with a knife in Berlin on September 17, 2015.[1][2]

Yousef was 41-year old and a citizen of Iraq.[1]

Würzburg train attack 2016

Riaz Khan Ahmadzai (Pashtoرياض خان احمدزی‎), also known as Muhammad Riyad,[22] was initially reported to be a 17-year-old Afghan male who arrived in Germany as an unaccompanied child refugee in 2015. Later media reports suggested he may have been Pakistani and older than 17 years. [23][24][25] Sources close to the German security services believed he may have pretended to be Afghan on arrival in Germany in 2015 in order to have a better chance at securing asylum.[26] He first lived in a refugee camp in Ochsenfurt, then for two weeks with a foster family in Gaukönigshofen 5.6 kilometres (3.5 mi) southwest of Ochsenfurt,[27] both in the district Würzburg.[28][29]     

Ansback bomber

On 24 July 2016, fifteen people were injured, four seriously, in a suicide bombing outside a wine bar in Ansbach, Germany.[3]The bomber, identified as Mohammad Daleel, was a 27-year-old Syrian refugee who had pledged allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of the Islamic State

You want me to continue?

When Angela Merkle opened her doors she acted as a humanitarian, fuelled I think by two noble causes. To help the troubled Middle East region and to set an example to the rest of Europe that this is the way to behave in the modern world, and that Germany, with its dark past, has learned its historical lessons and intends to learn from them.

Of course, in a democracy, one as modern as Germany, there's a price to pay from the electorate if things go wrong, and sadly, near on tragically, things have gone badly wrong on an epic scale and the Chancellor will inevitably go the way of many political Giants. She'll be shown the door.

I completely understand the feelings of those who appear to be saying 'told you so'. When you consider the Cologne attacks on women, the murderous attacks upon mainland Europe and this latest act of medieval barbarism, it's no wonder people have these feelings. Course, people who see only bad in Muslim people and fear them must understand that they have to manage these perfectly normal feelings of hatred toward a group that is in global turmoil and grasp the notion that these feelings of mistrust, hatred and suspicion are the result of social behaviour that is prevelant in every single society, that is, if they look different, act different, are unlike us and not conforming to what our way of life expects, then nationalistic feelings will take root and very bad things happen.

The simple truth is the Islamic religion is undergoing it's Reformation and, whilst Christians had there's five hundred years ago, the Muslims are having there's now in the full glare of the Internet and the watching liberal thinking Western world and that, coupled with so many aggravating factors has resulted in this terrible carnage, loss of life and misery to much of the World.

The question now is, what do the western leaders do next?. My guess is they'll do what will win them your vote. They'll introduce legislation covering this, that and the other, denounce groups who want to stop the madness, label them far right because it's all so easy to do that, and then leave people of all colours and religious persuasion to just muddle on and get on with it.

Interestingly for me, when the nations of the E8 made it abundantly clear of how they viewed these migrants, even before any problems, and they didn't want them living within their society, my initial reaction was they've learned nothing of value from history and they are racist toward people of difference. Now, after all that's happened, I still have the same view but, this feeling of growing nationalism and the us and them ideology is,for good or for bad, a trait and human characteristic that's deeply embedded in every single one of us and it's quite simply the way we all are.

Personally, I don't fear the Islamic people and I certainly don't associate the murderous barbaric acts with the migrants fleeing their homeland in tiny boats. That said, many do and I do understand why they don't want to help because of 'events'. Tragically though, many people, good people, they held these firm feelings of hatred and mistrust well before Angela Merkles social engineering experiment went so badly wrong and its this, this humanistic trait of how we see difference that is sure to make the lives of good Muslim people that little harder to enjoy and be able to live in peace. As for us, we in the West, if we cannot see that little children of Islamic persuasion need to be saved and given aid, because amongst their number their might be a killer or rapist amongst them, and essentially that's now the problem, then we are no more socially advanced than the medieval barbaric religious zealot monsters who attack our way of life.

When Angela Merkle opened her doors she acted as a humanitarian, fuelled I think by two noble causes. To help the troubled Middle East region and to set an example to the rest of Europe that this is the way to behave in the modern world, and that Germany, with its dark past, has learned its historical lessons and intends to learn from them.

Of course, in a democracy, one as modern as Germany, there's a price to pay from the electorate if things go wrong, and sadly, near on tragically, things have gone badly wrong on an epic scale and the Chancellor will inevitably go the way of many political Giants. She'll be shown the door.

I completely understand the feelings of those who appear to be saying 'told you so'. When you consider the Cologne attacks on women, the murderous attacks upon mainland Europe and this latest act of medieval barbarism, it's no wonder people have these feelings. Course, people who see only bad in Muslim people and fear them must understand that they have to manage these perfectly normal feelings of hatred toward a group that is in global turmoil and grasp the notion that these feelings of mistrust, hatred and suspicion are the result of social behaviour that is prevelant in every single society, that is, if they look different, act different, are unlike us and not conforming to what our way of life expects, then nationalistic feelings will take root and very bad things happen.

The simple truth is the Islamic religion is undergoing it's Reformation and, whilst Christians had there's five hundred years ago, the Muslims are having there's now in the full glare of the Internet and the watching liberal thinking Western world and that, coupled with so many aggravating factors has resulted in this terrible carnage, loss of life and misery to much of the World.

The question now is, what do the western leaders do next?. My guess is they'll do what will win them your vote. They'll introduce legislation covering this, that and the other, denounce groups who want to stop the madness, label them far right because it's all so easy to do that, and then leave people of all colours and religious persuasion to just muddle on and get on with it.

Interestingly for me, when the nations of the E8 made it abundantly clear of how they viewed these migrants, even before any problems, and they didn't want them living within their society, my initial reaction was they've learned nothing of value from history and they are racist toward people of difference. Now, after all that's happened, I still have the same view but, this feeling of growing nationalism and the us and them ideology is,for good or for bad, a trait and human characteristic that's deeply embedded in every single one of us and it's quite simply the way we all are.

Personally, I don't fear the Islamic people and I certainly don't associate the murderous barbaric acts with the migrants fleeing their homeland in tiny boats. That said, many do and I do understand why they don't want to help because of 'events'. Tragically though, many people, good people, they held these firm feelings of hatred and mistrust well before Angela Merkles social engineering experiment went so badly wrong and its this, this humanistic trait of how we see difference that is sure to make the lives of good Muslim people that little harder to enjoy and be able to live in peace. As for us, we in the West, if we cannot see that little children of Islamic persuasion need to be saved and given aid, because amongst their number their might be a killer or rapist amongst them, and essentially that's now the problem, then we are no more socially advanced than the medieval barbaric religious zealot monsters who attack our way of life.

Bobby, I do not buy into the notion that Angela Merkel opened her doors she acted as a humanitarian, fuelled I think by two noble causes. To help the troubled Middle East region and to set an example to the rest of Europe that this is the way to behave in the modern world, and that Germany, with its dark past, has learned its historical lessons and intends to learn from them, she did this because Germany needed cheap labour to help their dwindling economy and there is nothing humanitarian about that! That is my opinion and I share this view with many other people.

I agree many thousands of these people are genuine refugees but equally many thousands will not be genuine refugees! There are obviously terrorists disguised as refugees too, over a million people, yes a million! All lets into Europe without any checks, Angela Merkel has blood on her hands and there is a lot more still to come, but next year I will be surprised if she does not loose power, German people are fed up with her and what then? Yes she will just slide into the history books for someone else to clear up her mess, which is probably an impossible task now.

Nigel Farage tweeted yesterday, 'Terrible news from Berlin but no surprise. Events like this will be the Merkel legacy.

​Jo Cox's husband replied, "Blaming politicians for the actions of extremists? That's a slippery slope Nigel"

My response to Mr Cox, thats like saying, "The zookeeper let the lions out of their cage in the zoo & these lions killed people but it is not the zookeeper fault eh?"

In some cases they may have citizenship for a country but usually their origin is from outside Europe.

Nice attacks:

Berlin knife Attacke Sept 2105

Würzburg train attack 2016

Ansback bomber

You want me to continue?

Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a Belgian national

Salah Abdeslam

The 26-year-old French national, who was born in Brussels

Brahim Abdeslam French National

Chakib Akrouh 25, was born and raised in Belgium

Bataclan killers

Omar Ismail Mostefai 29-year-old French national Born in Paris

Samy Amimour  28-year-old French national born in France

Foued Mohamed-Aggad  23-year-old Born in Strasbourg Bilal Hadfi 20yr old french national

Alex, Yes, I'd agree that Germany needs cheap labour to prop up its economy and the edition of a grateful migrant inflation of the populus would have provided Germany with a much needed convenient boost. But, you underestimate the legacy of what World War Two and it's accompanying shame has bequeathed to the German people. They are driven to behave better and be more welcoming than other Countries in Europe. It's this, more than anything, that's sets them apart and compells them to take the moral high ground and behave in this way. Angela Merkle is a daughter of her times, saddled with the guilt of her nations past, she and many, many other German citizens decided upon this humanitarian step that's now unraveled and it most definitely was a bold and kind Christian act of kindness directed toward a people who were, are and will likely to continue to be slaughtered by forces who've got little or no thought for human life.

Ask yourself this Alex. Just because the migrants are Muslim and just because Islamic extremism has gripped the world with its barbarity and evil and displayed levels of shocking violence toward their fellow man hitherto not seen since the last World War, should we in the West simply shrug our shoulders, do nothing and let them all die just in case some of their number turn out to be a malevolent force?

If the answer is, we pull up the drawbridge, let them get slaughtered and look after our own,,,,,and I suspect many would go with this option that I do grasp and understand, I say it's a sad indictment on us and our values and our belief that we are better than that.

Alex, Yes, I'd agree that Germany needs cheap labour to prop up its economy and the edition of a grateful migrant inflation of the populus would have provided Germany with a much needed convenient boost. But, you underestimate the legacy of what World War Two and it's accompanying shame has bequeathed to the German people. They are driven to behave better and be more welcoming than other Countries in Europe. It's this, more than anything, that's sets them apart and compells them to take the moral high ground and behave in this way. Angela Merkle is a daughter of her times, saddled with the guilt of her nations past, she and many, many other German citizens decided upon this humanitarian step that's now unraveled and it most definitely was a bold and kind Christian act of kindness directed toward a people who were, are and will likely to continue to be slaughtered by forces who've got little or no thought for human life.

Ask yourself this Alex. Just because the migrants are Muslim and just because Islamic extremism has gripped the world with its barbarity and evil and displayed levels of shocking violence toward their fellow man hitherto not seen since the last World War, should we in the West simply shrug our shoulders, do nothing and let them all die just in case some of their number turn out to be a malevolent force?

If the answer is, we pull up the drawbridge, let them get slaughtered and look after our own,,,,,and I suspect many would go with this option that I do grasp and understand, I say it's a sad indictment on us and our values and our belief that we are better than that.

I share your sentiments bobby but it is a difficult one,as I also understand people who wish to pull up the drawbridge too & i do not condem them for that either because it is easy to be overcome with the fear factor when threatened or frightened of something that may or may not cause us harm? Which in turn will bring out the self preservation in us!

For example if you take a wasp most people are afraid of wasps because they have a habit of stinging & nobody likes being stung by a wasp!…so naturally if a wasp happens to fly into a room where there are people, the people on seeing the wasp become filled with fear that it will do what wasp have become well known for…stinging… so the last thing most people would want to do is to help the wasp find its way back outside to safety instead we are more likely to try & destroy it because of the fear we are in that it may sting us?!

So yes more attacks are going to happen here & across Europe I think that's a given how many,how often We can't be sure but it's something we may have to get use to?…it's a big dilemma for all our consciouses?!

But what we should also ask ourselves is, what if the boot was on the other foot?…what would we seek for ourselves then?

I am not saying pull up the drawbridge, it is obviously to late for that option, but they should have done checks before ANYONE was allowed to enter! This is basic security measures.

I have just flown back into the UK from a recent trip to Spain, I am a EU citizen and guess what? I was checked several times before I left the UK and even though I had only got onto a plane, I was checked again when I landed in Spain, then I was checked yet again when I left Spain and again when I landed back in the UK, I reckon I wouldn't of got anywhere near airside without my passport or documentation proving who I was and yes you now going to say many lost their ID in the rush to escape all this persecution in Africa, oops I mean Pakistan, sorry, I meant to say Albania, or was it Afghanistan or Morocco nope maybe it was Tunisia oh no, that was it, Syria!

Alex, I fully grasp your point of view and completely understand it. Let me say this one last thing. You, me and everyone else thinks that we're fully enlightened by events that the media delivers us. We're not. Not at all. We're driven to form our opinions by one narrative, and that's the narrative the media choose to give us. We've no choice in the matter. They tell us what to believe and it's nigh on impossible not to go with it. None of us are unaffected by its influence and for the time being, the narrative is Muslims are out to get us, want to take over the world and parts of the western world will become Caliphates.

Every single day you can read some piece about something negative that confirms the fear and loathing people now have for the Islamic world and its full impact is that our views have been distorted by a piece of news that didn't quiet give us the full story, but instead, left out the parts that didn't fit the narrative that is, 'make them frightened'.

A silly and unrelated example can easily be found here in Hereford. How many good people in Hereford believe that organised groups of East Europeans are flouting the law, getting rich selling us all illicit tobacco and cheap vodka. Of course, some don't believe this damaging narrative because we know better. But, the vast majority, who never read HV will believe this narrative that the EU migrants are a problem and nothing, absolutely nothing will change their minds and undo the damage that's now been done,

Alex, I dont want to fall out with you or anyone else and so I'll end this exchange now, wishing you, your family and everyone else a very happy Christmas.

Alex, I fully grasp your point of view and completely understand it. Let me say this one last thing. You, me and everyone else thinks that we're fully enlightened by events that the media delivers us. We're not. Not at all. We're driven to form our opinions by one narrative, and that's the narrative the media choose to give us. We've no choice in the matter. They tell us what to believe and it's nigh on impossible not to go with it. None of us are unaffected by its influence and for the time being, the narrative is Muslims are out to get us, want to take over the world and parts of the western world will become Caliphates.

Every single day you can read some piece about something negative that confirms the fear and loathing people now have for the Islamic world and its full impact is that our views have been distorted by a piece of news that didn't quiet give us the full story, but instead, left out the parts that didn't fit the narrative that is, 'make them frightened'.

A silly and unrelated example can easily be found here in Hereford. How many good people in Hereford believe that organised groups of East Europeans are flouting the law, getting rich selling us all illicit tobacco and cheap vodka. Of course, some don't believe this damaging narrative because we know better. But, the vast majority, who never read HV will believe this narrative that the EU migrants are a problem and nothing, absolutely nothing will change their minds and undo the damage that's now been done,

Alex, I dont want to fall out with you or anyone else and so I'll end this exchange now, wishing you, your family and everyone else a very happy Christmas.

I will not fall out with you Bobby, everyones view will differ, but on the subject of EU migrants in Hereford, these people portray themselves as Polish, Czech, which does not help but is an obvious front for illegal activities, but anyone with half a brain only has to look at these people to realise that they are obviously not from Poland or an East European country, so this has nothing to do with the media does it?

It has been proved that they are migrants that came here from Iraq (mostly) or Albania and they are flouting the law but many people are too frightened that the law will jump on them if they say that these dodgy people are 'muslim', it is easier to blame a fellow European. As soon as a mosque is attacked or someone says something about a muslim the police are all over them like a rash, freedom of speech is non existent in many of these cases.

I have a Satellite dish on a motor, so I pick up news feeds from around the globe and also some uncensored feeds, I am fully aware of any propaganda but I have to say, most of these attacks do appear to be from Muslim people whether we like it or not, anyway I would like to wish you and your family and safe and Merry Christmas  :Thumbs-Up:

Bobby, I do not buy into the notion that Angela Merkel opened her doors she acted as a humanitarian, fuelled I think by two noble causes. To help the troubled Middle East region and to set an example to the rest of Europe that this is the way to behave in the modern world, and that Germany, with its dark past, has learned its historical lessons and intends to learn from them, she did this because Germany needed cheap labour to help their dwindling economy and there is nothing humanitarian about that! That is my opinion and I share this view with many other people.

I agree many thousands of these people are genuine refugees but equally many thousands will not be genuine refugees! There are obviously terrorists disguised as refugees too, over a million people, yes a million! All lets into Europe without any checks, Angela Merkel has blood on her hands and there is a lot more still to come, but next year I will be surprised if she does not loose power, German people are fed up with her and what then? Yes she will just slide into the history books for someone else to clear up her mess, which is probably an impossible task now.

Alex you are 100% correct and the majority of people will agree with you of that I am sure, you took the words out of my mouth.

I am not saying pull up the drawbridge, it is obviously to late for that option, but they should have done checks before ANYONE was allowed to enter! This is basic security measures.

I have just flown back into the UK from a recent trip to Spain, I am a EU citizen and guess what? I was checked several times before I left the UK and even though I had only got onto a plane, I was checked again when I landed in Spain, then I was checked yet again when I left Spain and again when I landed back in the UK, I reckon I wouldn't of got anywhere near airside without my passport or documentation proving who I was and yes you now going to say many lost their ID in the rush to escape all this persecution in Africa, oops I mean Pakistan, sorry, I meant to say Albania, or was it Afghanistan or Morocco nope maybe it was Tunisia oh no, that was it, Syria!

No checks were made on these people and letting in over a million migrants was Angela Merkel's decision, most German's did not want this mass influx of people but they were not given a choice, the decision was made without their input.

Steven, the reason these nations have never been attacked, and it's unlikely they ever will be, is because they've never experienced or even countenanced multiculturalism within their societies. People who are not white Caucasian don't want to settle in this region of Europe and the people's of this part of Europe dont want them there either.

Whilst it's politically convenient for the leaders of these Eastern regional governments to lay claim to preventing terrorist attacks by not welcoming Syrian migrants to settle, you must understand that this social approach toward people of difference has been in existence long before the global troubles involving Islamic State Terror.

Steven, the reason these nations have never been attacked, and it's unlikely they ever will be, is because they've never experienced or even countenanced multiculturalism within their societies. People who are not white Caucasian don't want to settle in this region of Europe and the people's of this part of Europe dont want them there either.

Whilst it's politically convenient for the leaders of these Eastern regional governments to lay claim to preventing terrorist attacks by not welcoming Syrian migrants to settle, you must understand that this social approach toward people of difference has been in existence long before the global troubles involving Islamic State Terror.

You are correct, so understanding that this social approach toward people of difference, we are all wasting our time trying then?

All this just proves that some cultures just do not mix and even when you hold out a hand of friendship that does not work either. We will just keep on with the flag coloured monuments and candles and I still blame Merkel.

Steven, it may seem like it's a waste of time, and if things go on Iike this for much longer we may pass a tipping point that'll give society no chance of repairing itself, but if the Islamic community can help themselves and soothe the rest of our social fabric, then it's possible that all these things will change for the better.

Like the black West Indian communities and the Indian communities who arrived in Britain after the War, they've successfully integrated themselves,and so hopefully, sooner rather than later, the madness of Sunni and Shia and who carries the word of the Prophet Mohammed will come to an end and peace will flourish.

Mind, we could be bothering ourselves over buggar all. If Russia gets fed up with the ever expanding EU, Trump turns out to be a psychopathic headbanger and we've got World War Three to contend with none of this will matter anymore anyway.

My warmest regards to you and I wish you and yours a very happy Christmas.

Steven, it may seem like it's a waste of time, and if things go on Iike this for much longer we may pass a tipping point that'll give society no chance of repairing itself, but if the Islamic community can help themselves and soothe the rest of our social fabric, then it's possible that all these things will change for the better.

Like the black West Indian communities and the Indian communities who arrived in Britain after the War, they've successfully integrated themselves,and so hopefully, sooner rather than later, the madness of Sunni and Shia and who carries the word of the Prophet Mohammed will come to an end and peace will flourish.

Mind, we could be bothering ourselves over buggar all. If Russia gets fed up with the ever expanding EU, Trump turns out to be a psychopathic headbanger and we've got World War Three to contend with none of this will matter anymore anyway.

My warmest regards to you and I wish you and yours a very happy Christmas.

You may be right Bobby anyway Merry Xmas to you and yours  :Thumbs-Up:

• 3 months later...