A drone's view over the river today

Colin James

Indeed Probably using a GoPro.

Fractured a few laws too.......tsk tsk.

Got to be done tho. He's above the river so that's a bonus.

You can see why it's tempting on your own at these prices http://www.eurousc.com/media/1291/fees-terms-conditions-uk-issue-40-apr-2016.pdf

What does the law say DILLIGAF? Drone too close to traffic I suspect? (wicked photograph's though)

Dilligaf,  Although I don't, if I lived in the houses in the photographs, I would be incensed that a photographic record of my property was available to prospective burglars/thieves.  Is this the law that you are saying has been broken or something else?  Yes it is unbelieveable how clear they are, hence my reticence. BTW, how was the concert? We haven't spoken since. I am considering buying the latest from Miss J. Talia.  Any good?

Plenty of regulations regarding drone use from the CAA on their website (won't let me link for some reason). Basically not within 50m of a person, building or traffic. Only allowed a certain height above ground, and must stay "in line of sight" at all times. There are proper training courses available to cover the correct usage for commercial and personal use.

Slim, unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. Anyone can hire a Cessna and take as many photos of your neighbours as you like! If you make profit from them that's another issue!

There is an old thread on here about the ins and outs of drone law. Everyone loves a cracking photo tho.

Slim, unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. Anyone can hire a Cessna and take as many photos of your neighbours as you like! If you make profit from them that's another issue!

There is an old thread on here about the ins and outs of drone law. Everyone loves a cracking photo tho.

Yes I am in agreement with DILLIGAF and these photographs are excellent nice to see another view of the city