October Half Term Drama Week

melissaclarej

***DRAMA WORKSHOP WEEK***
After a great response to my Drama Workshop Weeks throughout the summer holidays, I am now able to offer places for a Drama week in Hereford!
£70 per child for the week!

Monday 24th - Friday 28th October 2016! 9.30am - 3.30pm!

My name is Melissa and I'm a London based professional actor originally from Ledbury. I got into drama school in London when I was 19 and have lived there ever since. I've worked in both TV and theatre and In between acting jobs I run drama workshops for children and young people and will be running a drama workshop week in Hereford in the October half term Monday 24th -Friday 28th October at Hereford lads club.

The week will be full of drama games & warm ups, acting techniques, impro & comedy and a show for parents at the end of the week.

We welcome children and young people aged 7-16 (They will be put into one of 2 groups, 7-10 and 11-16)
It doesn't matter if this is their first drama experience or if they're a little pro! Drama really can be for everyone. It's about forming a group and finding out what their skills are and what they can bring to a theatre company. It's about building self esteem, friendships and HAVING FUN! The cost will be £70 per child for the week with a deposit of £10 by October 8th to secure a place :)

SUMMARY
What: Drama Workshop week
When: Mon 24th Fri 28th October
Where: Hereford Lads Club
Cost: £70 per child for the week
Deposit: £10 by October 8th

Many Thanks,
Melissa Johns :)