JK

DILLIGAF

Today I saw JK in Radford Gardens park, at first I thought he was lost! then I realised he was with a few new recruits litter picking.

The constant litter on this new park is from the same culprits day in day out. Having witnessed and challenged them myself I feel it's time to get the local Bobby round too and make them clear it up. Every little helps; maybe!

The group in question are aged between 13-17 both boys and girls around 8-10 of them. They usually arrive after Tea and vacate around ten, ten thirty pm daily unless it's raining! The mess they leave is disgusting, bottles chip wrappers, sweets etc. I believe them to be localish but not in the direct vacinity of the park. The same group are also responsible for the mindless vandalism around the building site - just for kicks!

So thanks to Jim & co for clearing this mess today it's not even on his patch. Top bloke. Don't forget to drop them sticks off to me Jim. Cheers.

Today I saw JK in Radford Gardens park, at first I thought he was lost! then I realised he was with a few new recruits litter picking.

The constant litter on this new park is from the same culprits day in day out. Having witnessed and challenged them myself I feel it's time to get the local Bobby round too and make them clear it up. Every little helps; maybe!

The group in question are aged between 13-17 both boys and girls around 8-10 of them. They usually arrive after Tea and vacate around ten, ten thirty pm daily unless it's raining! The mess they leave is disgusting, bottles chip wrappers, sweets etc. I believe them to be localish but not in the direct vacinity of the park. The same group are also responsible for the mindless vandalism around the building site - just for kicks!

So thanks to Jim & co for clearing this mess today it's not even on his patch. Top bloke. Don't forget to drop them sticks off to me Jim. Cheers.

Jim is a top guy without a doubt. 

Call the South Wye Cops bud and see if they will keep an eye on these kids or better still have a quite word in their ears.