And yet another Syrian suicide attacker in Germany

Paul Jones

Who lets all these Syrian's into Germany I wonder? 

Three people have been seriously injured after a man carrying a backpack "deliberately" detonated a device in a city centre.

A suspected suicide bomber has killed himself and injured 12 others, three seriously, in an explosion outside a wine bar in the German city of Ansbach.

Detectives have said the attacker was a 27-year-old Syrian man who had been denied asylum in Germany.

post-1038-0-27501800-1469436952_thumb.jpg
The pack used to carry an explosive device in Ansbach

Security officials say he detonated an explosive device after being turned away from a music festival being attended by thousands of people because he didn't have a ticket. 

Joachim Herrmann, Bavaria's interior minister, said the contents of his backpack had the potential to kill and injure many more victims as they included both explosives and metal parts. 

"Due to the situation in Syria, he was not deported. In spite of the rejected application, he was given exceptional leave to remain," Mr Herrmann said.   

The suspect was known to the authorities and had repeatedly received psychiatric treatment, including for attempted suicide.  

This is what happens when Blair and Bush tell lies the west has intervened into affairs that do not concern them apart from financial gain to the few.Do not forget ISIS the ringleaders are mercenaries paid to do what they do.Who paid them and armed them british and U.S .And now that Turkey has started to do what it had been planning for some time it is heads up to the world.As soon as Turkey stops Russia using it's ocean then all hell will break loose.

This is what happens when Blair and Bush tell lies the west has intervened into affairs that do not concern them apart from financial gain to the few.Do not forget ISIS the ringleaders are mercenaries paid to do what they do.Who paid them and armed them british and U.S .And now that Turkey has started to do what it had been planning for some time it is heads up to the world.As soon as Turkey stops Russia using it's ocean then all hell will break loose.

No this is what happens when idiots like Angela Merkel let into Europe over a million apparent refugees/economic migrants with hardly or no checks and applauding them at the train station. I don't see this happening in Czech, Hungary, Poland and all the other countries who refused to take them, do you? 

No this is what happens when idiots like Angela Merkel let into Europe over a million apparent refugees/economic migrants with hardly or no checks and applauding them at the train station. I don't see this happening in Czech, Hungary, Poland and all the other countries who refused to take them, do you? 

I tend to agree with Alex last statement, this is more about the people that have been allowed to enter Europe.

(As for Blair and Bush were acting upon the advice and intelligence that they had received at the time, easy to criticise after the event I guess when no WMD were found, it would be a different had they of found WMD's, to be honest Saddam Hussein was a loose canon anyway, so it would only of been a matter of time, the dictator needed removing and the same with Gaddafi imo. This is for another topic though).

Sky News

The Ansbach bar bomber had pledged allegiance to the leader of Islamic State in a video found on his mobile phone, officials say.

They said the 27-year-old man talked of "revenge" in the footage and German police found chemicals, gasoline and other materials at his home that could be used to build another bomb.

IS said he carried out the attack in response to calls to target the coalition fighting the militant group.

Joachim Herrmann, Bavaria's interior minister, said: "He expressly announces, in the name of Allah, and testifying his allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a famous Islamist leader, an act of revenge against the Germans because they're getting in the way of Islam. 

"I think that after this video there's no doubt that the attack was a terrorist attack with an Islamist background." 

Mr Herrmann said videos containing "Salafist content" had been found on storage devices at the suspect's home.  

The same people that lied to everyone about weapons of mass destruction are the same people that forgot to tell you Sadam and gadaffi wanted to change the price of oil from dollars per barrel to a gold standard rate.Gadaffi had invested the oil money in the country everyone had a job excellent housing Sadam was i accept a bit tough,He did keep the tribes in there place to prevent what you see today.I do not see you mention Saudia Arabia who have been bombing shia's for years and beheading a dozen shia's a month you all seem to forget that. But then again it is not reported in the mainstream media. Because the west deals with them it would be bad PR .

The same people that lied to everyone about weapons of mass destruction are the same people that forgot to tell you Sadam and gadaffi wanted to change the price of oil from dollars per barrel to a gold standard rate.Gadaffi had invested the oil money in the country everyone had a job excellent housing Sadam was i accept a bit tough,He did keep the tribes in there place to prevent what you see today.I do not see you mention Saudia Arabia who have been bombing shia's for years and beheading a dozen shia's a month you all seem to forget that. But then again it is not reported in the mainstream media. Because the west deals with them it would be bad PR .

Completely off topic. I see Angela Merkel has changed her tune here, a bit late now though I feel. 

Chancellor Angela Merkel has said refugees who carry out attacks in Germany mocked the country that took them in.

• 2 months later...

We have another today see this topic.

Germany.jpg

German police are hunting for a suspected Syrian bomb plotter after raiding a building in the eastern city of Chemnitz.

The suspect was identified as Jaber Albakr from Damascus and police urged anyone with information about his whereabouts to come forward.

Police say two people have been arrested in the main station in Chemnitz and another arrested in Fritz Heckert area, but it is not clear how they are related to the inquiry.

Tom Bernhardt, spokesman for the state criminal police, urged caution.

A tweet from Saxony Police said: "The manhunt is under way looking for the suspect. Currently, we do not know where he is and what he's wearing. Be careful."

An image released by police showed a dark-haired man wearing a hooded sweatshirt. He was said to have been wearing similar clothes when he was last seen.

Police raided an apartment in the Fritz-Heckert-Gebiet neighbourhood after a tip-off from the domestic intelligence service. 

But they are fleeing from places like Syria,Libya & Iraq.Who started the war in Iraq?Who started the tribal unrest in Libya leading to groups like ISIS?We stand by whilst real mass murdering leaders like Bashar Al-Assad do more than Adolph Hitler ever did.We let a Russian nutcase blow the sh*t out of anything that moves in Syria.These so called radicalised terrorists bombing and killing in Europe are nothing but murdering scum but from their point of view Western world governments are killing their people.All that we see in the news like people getting upset seeing a child that was pulled out of the rubble of his Russian bombed home where all the rest of his family lie dead.The aftermath of a hospital bombed.

If everyone saw the real uncensored death that happens every day, just to realise why these people are fleeing Syria & I'm sure that if it was happening here you would be fleeing this Country too.

But they are fleeing from places like Syria,Libya & Iraq.Who started the war in Iraq?Who started the tribal unrest in Libya leading to groups like ISIS?We stand by whilst real mass murdering leaders like Bashar Al-Assad do more than Adolph Hitler ever did.We let a Russian nutcase blow the sh*t out of anything that moves in Syria.These so called radicalised terrorists bombing and killing in Europe are nothing but murdering scum but from their point of view our governments are killing their people

Hence why the should stop letting them into Europe!