25 BELMONT ROAD HEREFORD

Denise Lloyd

This application relates to that little plot of land at the end of Belmont Road on the rh side going into town.  I saw the Planning notice this morning and wondered what it was for

General information Number P161438/F Historic Reference Number

Current status Valid Type Planning Permission

Location Land at 25 Belmont Road Hereford Proposal Proposed 5nos. dwellings (one bed flats), in a 3 / 4 storey block Parish Hereford

Ward Hinton & Hunderton Easting/Northing 350717 - 239149 officer Charlotte Atkins

Agent name Mr Mark Owen Agent address Owen Hicks Architecture Second Floor Offices 46 Bridge Street Hereford Herefordshire HR4 9DG Applicant name Belmont Estates Applicant address 18 Broad Street Hereford Herefordshire HR4 9AP Publicity date Monday 23 May 2016 Comments by Thursday 16 June 2016 Application dates Date received Tuesday 10 May 2016 Date validated Wednesday 11 May 2016 Consultation start date Monday 23 May 2016 Consultation end date Thursday 16 June 2016 Target determination date Wednesday 6 July 2016

many years ago this land used to have a detached 1900s house on it. I believe the people had something to do with the church.

I do not think this ground is suitable for a 4 storey block of flats, where there will be no room for  gardens and of course no parking for cars. I would not like to live right in front of the traffic lights with all the fumes from cars, lorries, buses while standing in line waiting for the lights to change.