Congratulations to Hereford Football Club

Congratulations to Hereford Football Club on an incredible season and winning the Midland Football League Premier Division trophy last night.

Hundreds of fans made their way onto the pitch to see captain Joel Edwards lift the trophy following the League Cup semi-final, second leg victory over Stourport Swifts.

HFC-ChampionsHV.jpg

My husband is off to wembley to watch the vase final he has his ticket .He has said that the club has done so much to put this city on the map about time the council took note of it and what it really means by generating money for local business, ie my husband goes to the football i go and do shopping in peace. The away fans make a day out of it some make a weekend of it. Before the council decide to take anymore of the carpark think again.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a football man, but today I felt dissapointed for the fans. UHFC are touring our city on Monday in open top bus to say thanks to the fans support this year, as most players will return to normal jobs on Tuesday. Despite the outcome at Wembley?! Real shame that many of the fans will also be at work on Monday and miss the parade. Why can they not do it on a Saturday/Sunday instead? Be a real shame for the fans. Throw a party on the meadows to finish up! Just saying!

As my husband said it was a great day out at wembley a story of 2 halfs could have been 3 up inside the first 20 minutes or should have been the noise the fans made was out of this world he caught the coach at ross at 0640 and got back home at 2040 long day but a memory that cannot be taken away. also £5 FOR A PINT £4 FOR A HOT DOG that is wembley glad he took his own food and drink.

Hello ipusseycat, glad your husband enjoyed the day.

I am though, a tad confused..... I've just been catching up on the HC farms thread, and noticed a comment from you on the 11th April....' There was over 3,000 watching the game on Saturday. My wife dropped me off to watch the game and she went shopping.'

So.... the question is, are you Mr Ipusseycat, or Mrs Ipusseycat.....or are you both commenting from the same account???

Just curious!  

Back to the thread....although I've never been a fan of football, the team really have done our city proud. Congratulations to all of the players, club staff and of course, the supporters. A great season.

AV..your comment above. Hilarious! Funniest thing I've read on here in a while!

Perhaps we should change #find Phil to #blame Phil....!