# Find Phil!

dippyhippy

Diligaf!

This one's for you! I know that you have searched high and low. You've made phone calls, sent emails, knocked on doors. All to no avail.

Your quest to find Cllr Edwards has proved fruitless.

I understand your frustration. I feel your pain.

But Diligaf....you need worry no more!

He's Alive!

Check out HT.....!

Granted.... it's not the best view - and apologies for not being able to provide a handy link - but unless I'm very much mistaken, HT have photographic evidence that Cllr Edwards is still on his patch!

# Find Phil.... the Hereford equivalent to Where's Wally?

I think this could catch on!

Granted.... it's not the best view - and apologies for not being able to provide a handy link - but unless I'm very much mistaken, HT have photographic evidence that Cllr Edwards is still on his patch!

4839104.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

From left: Fourteen-year-old volunteer Dillon, Phil Edwards, Mark Dykes and Brian Davis widening the path through Newton Meadows

Brian Davis getting his back into some hard graft there!  :Happy_32:

Can anyone confirm that this actually IS the most elusive of Cllr's?

It's probably a camera phone photo as it didn't need resizing when I linked to the image off the HT website. Camera shy Phil Edwards seems to have generated some free propaganda ...... 

Has Cllr Edwards (Rt) borrowed that hiviz from Crown Prosecution Service?

Don't believe a word he says Dillon, he's on par with Freedom Church!

I bet that was a logistical nightmare for him, he had to walk atleast 50yds to get there!!

NEWTON FARM stretches a lot farther than your doorstep Phil!

I'm sure Mark Eden Dykes informed you of my request whilst you were there? Perhaps that prompted you for the photo opportunity?

According to "Acronym Finder" it stands for Celebrity Poker Showdown.....

Could explain why he's always 'busy'......!

But they also offer the following alternatives...

Centre for Policy Study.

Creative Problem Solving.

And my particular favourite...

Clay Pigeon Shooters!

1. Is the photo of Phil Edwards, he normally like to face the camera not have his back to it.

2. The area is called the "Shaw walkway" not Newton meadows.

3. This work should be done by BBLP, they get paid for keeping the area clean, grass cut also football pitches accessible to the public and pathways clear and accessible. I used to get them up there to do the work.

Hmmm!

The Mysterious Case of the Vanishing Councillor may not be solved...!

Apologies, Diligaf, this may have been a false alarm!

# Find Phil continues......

Keep 'em peeled folks, and remember - be careful out there!

It is him then, he's aged in the last 12 months. Obviously being chairman of his two groups has taken it toll on him.

see Tarqsm quote in the HT(see Rogers link):

TARQSM " shame he doesn't put as much efford in his elected role, since May then we may as well be unrepresented".

He is supposed to be a part of the clean for the Queen on Saturday morning they are meeting between 9.30am and 10.00am at the Information Centre in Newton Farm as a starting point, so someone could ask him where he's been in the last 10 months.He did the same when it was the Belmont ward no one ever saw him then either.

A siteing of the councillor  was witnessed by many residents of Newton Farm today,wearing his yellow  Newton Farmer viz as he knocked on peoples doors asking them to join him on the litter pick tomorrow. From what a few people that told me today he had some choice answers that he wasn't expecting!

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that Phil Edwards did actually take part in the litterpick on the GWW ( see this weeks HT page 99) he was joined by his newton farmers and country park members together with three police officers a total of 8 including himself. It is a pity he doesn't put the same effort into his elected role. Many people (3 on Tuesday this week) has told  me they haven't seen him in the 11 months since he became their councillor.

I can confirm that Phil Edwards did actually take part in the litterpick on the GWW ( see this weeks HT page 99) he was joined by his newton farmers and country park members together with three police officers

Police Officers (I assume you mean CSO's ) are not employed to litter pick. Have they solved every other crime on the books before collecting trash ? 

That is correct Denise, you are well informed. However no bonfires are allowed either, it might cook a hedgehog. I believe the last prune of GWW was late last summer to factor in this cause of concern you raise. I participated and no wildlife were evicted from their homes, you'll be glad to hear; but we did manage to provide more cover for hedgehogs.

That is correct Denise, you are well informed. However no bonfires are allowed either, it might cook a hedgehog. I believe the last prune of GWW was late last summer to factor in this cause of concern you raise. I participated and no wildlife were evicted from their homes, you'll be glad to hear; but we did manage to provide more cover for hedgehogs.

yes indeed we did. It will be good to clear more again this year and allow even more light through onto the lines which will also go some way to ticking the boxes for people who are still frightened to walk along here as it is too dark, especially on a grey miserable day.